DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit cards and klarna. Living life on the never never in a council house!
they're going to catch up with her surely! She buys so much aswell I always wonder where she hides those hundreds of toys as the living room always looks fairly neat?? Is it defo a council house

Hardly any of those messages are even remotely negative! What authorities are going to care because someone said Lemsip isn't safe in pregnancy.
To be fair, I am writing this from prison after she had me arrested for saying she posted a lot of pictures of C in the same pose!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hardly any of those messages are even remotely negative! What authorities are going to care because someone said Lemsip isn't safe in pregnancy.
To be fair, I am writing this from prison after she had me arrested for saying she posted a lot of pictures of C in the same pose!
Hilarious that she messaged the woman's husband. Why????? Because she's confused about her relationship with Jack. We all are love

Did she?! Psycho. Just because Jack controls her, she thinks it’s 1950s and a woman’s husband should be controlling her? 😂

Hilarious that she messaged the woman's husband. Why????? Because she's confused about her relationship with Jack. We all are love
He will be the best man ever next week with all her usual "If he wanted to" he would rubbish.

But also imagine having a child with a man you've only known weeks, moving them in with your older child and then within weeks of giving birth getting knocked up again.
When he’s not allowed to see his other kid too, no less. Other baby mum must have more sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is the girl who openly posts about being tied up by her boyfriend, remember. She has no shame. I feel like she so hyper, always flitting between one thing and the next. And a compulsive oversharer. In the extreme.

Also, how many ‘slow duvet days’ can one person actually have or need?! 😤

Reactions: 1