DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s joined a gym. Course she has 😂. Rat boy must’ve been playing away with someone slimmer 👀 🤫 . Maybe if she spent less time in her pjs and eye bleeping her phone, she’d actually have time for the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s dating again, the red lipstick is out, who’s gonna be the next rush boyfriend to make more babies with.

Reactions: 1
The unfiltered pics from the London trip 👀

Also, for someone who’s always shopping….why has she only got one outfit?

She’s the definition of cringe. I literally die of second hand embarrassment for her.

Total weed. Rat boy. She makes out like he’s a young high flyer, when he’s basically just a scrote.

I’m not sure, can anyone shed some light? He wears a hood up a lot. And gets girls up the duff Willy Nilly. She talks as if he earns a fortune, which I doubt. I think her parents fund a lot for her.

I’m not sure, can anyone shed some light? He wears a hood up a lot. And gets girls up the duff Willy Nilly. She talks as if he earns a fortune, which I doubt. I think her parents fund a lot for her.
Her parents, and us taxpayers 👍

Yes she’s so unkempt. Hair and eyebrows need serious attention. She’s a rotter. Always looks a bit smelly to me.
And totally right about being funded by her parents and us taxpayers.

Acknowledging the anniversary of your failed engagement, just when we thought she couldn’t get any worse. She’s tragic.
Rat boy probably still paying that ring off (more fool him), while she’s got her lippy on and is on the prowl for the next sperm donor.
The big question, though, will she shower after the gym…..? Skank.