DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought they’d split up, but she’s posting videos of him rubbing her feet and in her bed? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Makes me cringe so much that she just slips back in like it’s all totally normal and they’re loved up. She’s a tit show.

Makes me cringe so much that she just slips back in like it’s all totally normal and they’re loved up. She’s a tit show.
Worse thing is her kids are going to grow up thinking this is what a "normal" relationship looks like

Reactions: 1
Her kids don’t stand a chance, and that’s the saddest thing.
What do we give her at the gym before she bins it….?A week? Two? I wonder what’ll last longer, Jack or the gym….?

She is weird AF. Massive issues. Pretty sure Jack basically just looking for a laundrette which he can have a shag in as and when he fancies it, until he gets fed up/a better offer comes along.

Spoiled and ungrateful kids 🤔 the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, does it?! 😂
Also, she’s so defensive about Nate’s hearing, but the poor lad’s speech is so unclear.

She loves a trap doesn’t she? She will bin the gym off soon, I’m sure. No commitment to anything. Ever. Apart from possibly to Primark.

I think her mum must help her out, and the two baby daddies.
Her house is small and pretty basic, so I’m doubting that costs too much. Still, for someone without a job, she certainly does ok.

Definitely rich parents and now her kids are spoiled too. I wonder if Jack knows he’s being used as a baby sitter so she can get a fit body to find her next shag.

• Haha
Definitely rich parents and now her kids are spoiled too. I wonder if Jack knows he’s being used as a baby sitter so she can get a fit body to find her next shag.
You’re so right - he’s just back so she can get to the gym to snare the next fella and get herself up the duff again.