Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotsofboys

Always looks totally the same. A little bit podgy and a lot scruffy 🙊. Let’s all bend out knee and point our toes…..oh wait, we’re not bellends.

Reactions: 1

NightFeeds

She is such a mess, sloppy af. Why does she need to rush these babies out?! We all know she’s never gonna work again and prob be single again within a few years.

X2019X

Poor Nate. Lost daddy number 3!!! Chin up mate, either daddy number 3 will be back later or daddy number 4 will be here soon 😀

I don't really understand her post. Jack telling her she needs to buy a new one herself but they've broke up. Just needed to brag it cost 4k.
Yes!! She brags about everything!

Ellabella69

How the hell do they have so much money!?
** just curious** Why do people think she has loads of money? So many anon questions asking about it and I don’t get it.. nothing she posts screams “I’m rich”, she seems pretty average to me even her nearly brand new car isn’t anything fancy

Lotsofboys

Insightful Q adj A. So Jack is just a fuck buddy. But she’s ‘protecting her kids’ by not saying it in so many words 🤔. She’s so bloody dysfunctional. More fool Jack, I say. What a wet wipe he is.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Even her kitten couldn’t keep its legs shut. So responsible to not get it spayed. Hope she realises it’s animal cruelty for a kitten to get pregnant at 9 months old, her little body wasn’t even formed before being pregnant. So sad
oh my god is that the age of the cat?Will the cat not continue to just have more and more kittens if left unspayed?I wonder if she’ll sell them or just have a house full of cats! I’ve had female cats in the past, always spayed them as they go wandering all the time you can’t control them breeding. Shame for the cat too, can’t be nice for her

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Yeah I’m pretty certain he only contributes towards the girls - my point was why is she moaning that him paying less impacts Nate’s birthday? Surely Nate’s dad covers that. She just loves playing the victim. Never worked a day in her life and just taking hand outs from wherever they’ll come.
Ahh gotcha! Didn't realise it was Nate's birthday, yeah how ridiculous it's nothing to do with that. He should be paying his way if he can't be bothered to see them which it seems he doesn't, but Nate's birthday is not his responsibility

Lotsofboys

She is weird AF. Massive issues. Pretty sure Jack basically just looking for a laundrette which he can have a shag in as and when he fancies it, until he gets fed up/a better offer comes along.

Lotsofboys

This 🙌 🤣🤣

Just loves herself too much!
No one loves Daisy like Daisy loves Daisy 🥴. Also, am I the only one who thought that all of her ‘how to spot a narcissist’ clips basically described herself…..? Moving rapidly from one relationship/baby daddy to the next etc.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Jack is literally in her bed so they can't be that broken up. This girl can't breathe without posting a story about it!

Lotsofboys

She’s not sure which one is more in love with her?! Daisy, no one loves you the way you love you. No one.