Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
I'm sure her house is council and she would be entitled to benefits as a single parent who doesn't work.
A while ago she said she got a substantial payment (rightfully) from Nate's dad monthly.

Reactions: 1

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
She’s the epitome of double standards. The kids can be around my latest shag guysss because I see them everyday so I can traumatise them. But the audacity of Jack having a new girlfriend is too much to bear. Sounds like he’s been with the new girl the same amount of time or longer than she’s been with the guy so honestly what’s the difference. Not saying she should allow the children to sleep at someone else’s house yet but she’s clearly not ok with the other woman existing

Eli15

She Will break up with him soon and blame it on pregnancy hormones. Hes such a melt and is spending his life making her happy from their last tiff. What she gonna do when she moves away.. keep packing the kids up and scrounge of her mum?

Screenshot_20220423-153815_Instagram.jpg

She's cleaning her floor while Darby is crawling around?! Look at the state of her knees, they soaked!

She's not even changed her before sticking her in her highchair! She's going to get sore. Poor kid

• Wow

Lotsofboys

Fml I’m literally dying of second hand embarrassment at her buzzing off those gross lips. She really rates herself. Wonder why you can’t keep a man, Daisy? Seen as you’re so ‘hot’ and all 🤮

She’s posted before that Nate’s actual dad gives her £500 a week! So that’s £2000 already… plus with 3 kids she will get almost £200 child benefits! Living in a council house will only pay about £400 if that on rent! Her cars are all finance! Also wouldn’t put it past her to just not tell universal credit or council that her and jack are together… that way she gets loads more money and got the council house quickly too!
£500 A WEEK!!! Is that a normal amount because that seems a hell of a lot 🤯

I agree that she probably says she is a single parent. Does anyone know what Jack does for work? I don't get my she is so secretive about it!!

Heatherr

She not right in head the poor kids ! Just be single yeah date but don’t let them in your house and meet your kids 😕

Lotsofboys

The cats will be gone soon 💯. Never known someone so manic and dysfunctional as she is.
Who thinks she wants the phone to 1) spy on what jack’s been up to because she’s still obsessed with him….and/or 2) to give it to another deadbeat boyfriend of hers.
She’s the Aldi version of Katie Price 😂

Lotsofboys

Daisy do you think you could show us your saggy bruised arse in a bikini please? Stunning, girl 😂 Your kids will be so proud one day.

Lotsofboys

Oh completely. She has zero intention of ever getting herself a job or making anything other than a mess of herself, that’s for sure. As for Jack, I’m sure he will bugger off for good at some point and she will be on to the next one and pregnant again.
Love that she’s “growing out” her eyebrows. They’ve been hairy overgrown slugs forever, darling.

Lotsofboys

Has she forgotten that Jack isn’t Nate’s dad?! 🤔 I know, I struggle to keep up with who’s who too 😂. Seriously, though, surely Jack doesn’t need to contribute towards Nate….?

Lotsofboys

Imagine filming yourself reading to your child and then checking yourself on the camera part way through. She’s got issues.
@