Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Looks like she has deleted it, wouldn't surprise me if it's just to get attention. She was very defensive last night answering people's questions.

I'm sure the really positive ones she writes herself 🤣

Reactions: 1

Ellabella69

Sure the breakups are always following her going out drinking 😬 they’ll be back together with another ring on her finger in no time

Lotsofboys

Does she realise that in a couple of v short years, Nate (or his friends) will be big enough to find photos of her more or less naked online? I don’t get it.
Plus….the self confidence she has will never fail to amaze me. Wow.

Lotsofboys

She’s an absolute car crash. Jack would have every right to object to the kids meeting her latest fling so quickly IMO.
She’s so loose it’s quite remarkable. Wonder when she will be up the duff?
---
The irony of her ranting all day about Jack's GF meeting the kids and then the same day posting pictures of the kids with her new boyfriend.
She just can’t see it. It’s quite remarkable. She’s unstable, I really think she is.
---
Who’s that man in her bed 😩 thought she ‘didn’t introduce early’ im amazed someone wants to take on her baggage.
and yes ironic kids can’t meet the new girlfriend isn’t it. I’m not saying I agree they should go overnight and spend nights there. They’ve had a lot of upheaval so probably not but who’s this random new bloke!
Baggage is right. She’s got more baggage than bloody Heathrow, that girl.

Lotsofboys

Yes please do speak up!!

Also….thanks Daisy for posting the most depressing Sunday lunch ever… looks shite. Like the rest of her life.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Married at first sight. I’ve heard it all 😂. She’s a total nightmare. Car crash.
3 kids age 5 and under whose dad moved out a matter of months ago with social services involved, and she’s signed up for a show which would see her marry a stranger and take her away from home for weeks 🥴
---
Also all the new clothes she buys them and the holiday she’s talking about for next week… she must be haemorrhaging credit card bills

Lotsofboys

It’s not uncommon at all
---
Come back to me when you r got a 9 month age gap 😂
Exactly!!
Also all of this gushing about the kids “thriving”…..does she think we’ve forgotten that she used to call them cock blockers when she wanted to get it on with the rat boy…?! Mum of the year.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Does she realise that in a couple of v short years, Nate (or his friends) will be big enough to find photos of her more or less naked online? I don’t get it.
Plus….the self confidence she has will never fail to amaze me. Wow.
Those kids are gonna be fucked. How does this girl have so much free time and money

Definitely rich parents and now her kids are spoiled too. I wonder if Jack knows he’s being used as a baby sitter so she can get a fit body to find her next shag.

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
For someone who’s got social services involved and a potential court hearing over a dispute about parental contact, you’d think she’d be more conscious of what she puts online. And how is a photo of her in her underwear in her grubby house making him or her jealous exactly?

Nixen

Chatty Member
Screenshots for those of us that are blocked?

what (who?) has he done now? And how long til she goes back to him anyway?