Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I feel so sorry for her kids. They haven't got a clue what's going on or who will be walking in and out of their lives. I bet Nate is so confused, bless him.

Worst part of it is that Daisy will be surprised when he's in therapy in a few years time, claiming that he's had a "perfect" childhood and has wanted for nothing smh

Reactions: 1
Ewwwww yuck, she just posted a photo of her kid with snot flooding out her nose. These kids are going to be so embarrassed when they are older. Plus mentioning Only Fans again I bet that’s her work 😂

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
She’s going to be smugger then ever now. I wish her mum would fell her to stand straight. She looks like a hunchback in the gender reveal video.

Lotsofboys

She's got some nerve posting this when she moved in a man she didn't know with her child and then had two kids by him and got engaged to him within 3 years.
I’ve always said it - she’s a classic narcissist. Classic. Serious, serious issues that girl.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
She's a nutcase. Did anyone notice her post a story a few weeks ago trying to get rid of her white kitten? And I've seen stories after of how she loves it so much etc 🤣 literally like she had never posted it!
i bet her house is so unhygenic, cats probably shitting everywhere, floors never cleaned, bet her bed sheets are minging

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Someone I know gave her kid her maiden name as its first name and whenever I remember this I think ‘what’s the plan if you split up mate?’… Harley Harley?
I guess if you end on okish terms you wouldn't change their surname. After all that is their name as much as it's their dad's name.

She's a nutcase. Did anyone notice her post a story a few weeks ago trying to get rid of her white kitten? And I've seen stories after of how she loves it so much etc 🤣 literally like she had never posted it!

Screenshot_20220906_152115.jpg

Thought she was all about high security 🤔

Casually posts her child's primary school name and logo while stood outside the school building 🤣

What a mess

• Haha
Can’t afford ballet lessons now Jack hasn’t given £100 maintence money… goes straight out and buys tacky ballet bomber jacket from Zara.

Her job is getting hand outs from her parents, probably lives in a house bought from them while collecting UC because her dad says she’s paying rent on it when she’s not. Someone needs to report her so they look into her finances.

It’s pathetic, nearly 30 and never earned a penny in her life

Eli15

Shes very odd when it comes to relationships. Nates 2 and has had 3 dads already. His birth dad, her ex that she made him called dad and now Jack. The next boyfriend will be daddy too!

Eli15

God she's annoying... getting pissy when people ask her questions about her finances/kids but will happily get you about what sex positions she gets into every night

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
She has taken Future Mrs B out of her bio.
The amount of clothes she buys for her and the kids is just obscene.
Has she ever worked?