Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
No way will her and Jack actually get married. I literally cannot believe that she is having her second baby with him in 5 weeks and they have scarcely been together 2 years.

Ps. I cannot stand the hunchback pose.

Reactions: 1

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Just seen her messages with her mum who 'co parents' with her, seems like her mum does a hell of a lot for her, the emergency emergency messages she's unhinged! How old is she? Surely old enough to be standing on her own 2 feet and atleast buying her own daughters birthday day out embarrassing
what did the messages say? I couldn’t see any

Heatherfg

Yeah when I first started following her I thought her boyfriend was nates dad but no, her blog says she did her pregnancy all on her own he was not around. She clearly thinks having a child will keep a man try’s for a baby with every boyfriend.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
pay day ..? From what Only Fans? Or the different child maintenance payments ? That’s a big pay day for someone who doesn’t work. Also the screenshot of her trying to get the new bf on holiday with her next week. He sounds less than keen. Maybe doesn’t want to play daddy. Little does he know she’s probably already pregnant 🤣

I think it's because she doesn't work and constantly seems to be spending money on clothes. They don't live in a cheap part of the country.
She’s posted before that Nate’s actual dad gives her £500 a week! So that’s £2000 already… plus with 3 kids she will get almost £200 child benefits! Living in a council house will only pay about £400 if that on rent! Her cars are all finance! Also wouldn’t put it past her to just not tell universal credit or council that her and jack are together… that way she gets loads more money and got the council house quickly too!

NightFeeds

Didn’t think they looked that happy at gender reveal. Laughed how she said she’s keeping the engagement private, yet she shares almost everything including her sex life 🤮

Nixen

Chatty Member
I do feel sorry for her at the moment with everything she has going on but at the same time I'm like enjoy your holiday, live your best life and stop sharing narcissist quotes and digs!
It’s okay, mummy (and the taxpayer) will buy her out of her problems as usual

Littlesquidge

God knows I’d love a 4 bed to just drop in me lap. Ye anyone can have a good car. All for show! I wonder how long it will take one of her clan to announce that they expectin now too!

X2019X

So embarrassing isn't it? 🤣 balling her eyes out yesterday, getting her toddlers to pander to her and now they're playing happy families 🤦‍♀️
It actually is embarrassing, those poor kids aswell, probably told them daddy’s left and then he’s back 5 minutes later!

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
How is she going to afford that house/endless new clothes/B and M tat without Jack? Has she ever worked a day in her life? I think they will be back together by the end of the week.
Poor Nate and Callie look petrified in that video of her crying. No way would you end a healthy happy relationship when you have kids and a house together over just having rows!

Last edited: