Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotsofboys

Makes me cringe so much that she just slips back in like it’s all totally normal and they’re loved up. She’s a shit show.

Reactions: 2

Lotsofboys

She def wants him back. Who in their right mind is so obsessed with how ugly their ex’s new girl is? She’s off her tree.
Jack’s an ugly fuck - of course his girlfriends are ugly. Duh.

Lotsofboys

I’m not so sure. I really feel like they’re constantly on/off and he’s really not all that in to her.

Lotsofboys

I don’t buy it. No way can all of this crap go on and she’s none the wiser. She must be thick. Unless the car was taken whilst she was “at work” 😆…? Cos you know she works and all 🤥…..
And she’s def planting the seeds to announcing that she’s back with Jack. It was all her car pinching friend shit stirring things between her and Jack….I bet that’ll be her next move. She’s a train wreck. I just feel so sorry for the children, they don’t stand a chance.
---
Every time I see her thread pop up in active I get the fear that she’s pregnant again!
Probably won’t be long. She’s a mess.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Her job is collecting maintenance money from the baby daddies
---
She’s doing yoga while the girls are in nursery for a couple hours she doesn’t work

Lotsofboys

She’s joined a gym. Course she has 😂. Rat boy must’ve been playing away with someone slimmer 👀 🤫 . Maybe if she spent less time in her pjs and eye fucking her phone, she’d actually have time for the gym.

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Because she’s mental. I thought they split last October and were ‘happy co parents’? Yet she’s fully obsessing over him now. He will be back in her bed before too long.
She’s the most dysfunctional person I’ve ever come across.
Yeh at the time they were 'co parenting amicably' now it's revealed it was toxic and abusive that whole time. Now she's taking him to court but pinning his photo on Instagram 😂 what! Make it make sense... she is unhinged

i can’t believe they’re back to normal today like yesterday never happened her saying theyre not together 🙈
So embarrassing isn't it? 🤣 balling her eyes out yesterday, getting her toddlers to pander to her and now they're playing happy families 🤦‍♀️

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
** just curious** Why do people think she has loads of money? So many anon questions asking about it and I don’t get it.. nothing she posts screams “I’m rich”, she seems pretty average to me even her nearly brand new car isn’t anything fancy
I think it's because she doesn't work and constantly seems to be spending money on clothes. They don't live in a cheap part of the country.

Reactions: 1

Lotsofboys

Keep it classy. Oh sorry, post a photo of you in your underwear for the world to see 😱. Showing her true colours again…..

Reactions: 1