DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get so much second hand embarrassment after her tantrum last week, does jack know he gets slated on her socials

3 pictures of Callie crouched down. She really thinks that girl is especially pretty. We all think out children are gorgeous.

I don't understand why the kids get new toys everyday. Yesterday Darby got all the teletubby toys. Today she gets another similar?

I don't understand why the kids get new toys everyday. Yesterday Darby got all the teletubby toys. Today she gets another similar?
I know! It's obviously to show how much money she has to throw about.

If I did that with my kids they wouldn't care about birthdays/Christmas present as just expect all the time anyway

Lol what a drama queen. I didn't actually say anything against the child. It was about her repetitive stories.

Reactions: 1
Lol what a drama queen. I didn't actually say anything against the child. It was about her repetitive stories.
She’s a joker, totally misinterpreted it to fit the tattle troll narrative rather than the fact that 27 pictures of her kid is dull

you’re going to jail apparently 🤣🤣🤣
"Someone" sent it her. More like she is on here herself having a nosey.

Heyyy Daisy, how's you hun 😘

She’s a joker, totally misinterpreted it to fit the tattle troll narrative rather than the fact that 27 pictures of her kid is dull
I knew she would switch it around to get the sympathy from people when I seen it 🙈 noone said anything towards her kids just she shares 500 pictures of the same things.

Unfortunately opinions are like arseholes everyone has one and as far as I'm aware you cannot get arrested for having one 🙈

Her and Jack have only split up 4 times in 4 years. Like that's normal! I've been with my boyfriend a decade and we haven't broken up even for a day in that time.

Reactions: 2
My parents were together 25 years. If they'd split up 3 times I'd still have been confused!!!
And who was the guy she talked about before Jack? Possibly also called Jack who social services had to get involved with.. maybe Nate won't remember because he was under 1 but was that not a father figure in his life?
And was that not his biological father?
So technically he's 4 years old and has had 3 dads

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she’s claiming to live alone and getting universal credit/her rent paid etc. So many girls do this it winds me right up.

I’m sure she’s claiming to live alone and getting universal credit/her rent paid etc. So many girls do this it winds me right up.
Oh she definitely does, it really does me as well 😡
Her and Jack have only split up 4 times in 4 years. Like that's normal! I've been with my boyfriend a decade and we haven't broken up even for a day in that time.
She says that but I have only followed her for about a year and a half and I am very sure it's been more than 4 time 🤔🤣

She says hdndndhehend