DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glow up?! Girl you’re sun damaged, badly filled and unwashed. That’s not a glow up 😂

Reactions: 1
This 🙌 🤣🤣

Just loves herself too much!
No one loves Daisy like Daisy loves Daisy 🥴. Also, am I the only one who thought that all of her ‘how to spot a narcissist’ clips basically described herself…..? Moving rapidly from one relationship/baby daddy to the next etc.

No one loves Daisy like Daisy loves Daisy 🥴. Also, am I the only one who thought that all of her ‘how to spot a narcissist’ clips basically described herself…..? Moving rapidly from one relationship/baby daddy to the next etc.
Yup 2 narcissist in a relationship together I reckon

Obsessed with Jack. Obsessed. Get over it. Why is she so hung up on this other woman!?

And who in their right mind goes on a sunbed these days? Esp when her face is already horribly sun damaged.

Obsessed with Jack. Obsessed. Get over it. Why is she so hung up on this other woman!?

And who in their right mind goes on a sunbed these days? Esp when her face is already horribly sun damaged.
Part of her ‘glow up’ remember 😂😂
Always put these days too. Looking for next target

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah, the glow up 😂 can’t beat a bit of premature aging 👍🏼

Always on the prowl for the next baby daddy to trap. Poor bastard, whoever he might be.

It’s not uncommon at all
---
Come back to me when you r got a 9 month age gap 😂
Exactly!!
Also all of this gushing about the kids “thriving”…..does she think we’ve forgotten that she used to call them cock blockers when she wanted to get it on with the rat boy…?! Mum of the year.

Exactly!!
Also all of this gushing about the kids “thriving”…..does she think we’ve forgotten that she used to call them cock blockers when she wanted to get it on with the rat boy…?! Mum of the year.
Saying he was the best dad in the world to Nate before…

Those gross filthy crocs 🤮. And in the house too. Gross. From the girl who claims she scrubs her floors on her hands and knees. She’s skanky through and through.

How is a 5 year old meant to understand.. ‘It didn’t work out’

And why are her pinned reels of Jack and her?