Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does she not realise that posting those constant quotes etc just show that she still cares and it's still on her mind.. she is clearly not over him otherwise you wouldn't need to post petty crap you would be living life not giving him a thought.

Reactions: 2

X2019X

She’s just put on Instagram that her and jack have split up 👀 they’ll probably be back together by tomorrow 🙈

Lotsofboys

She can’t help herself but post endlessly.
Also, am I the only one that thinks Jack will make a come back at some point….? She doesn’t know what she bloody wants.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Someone asked if she’s using the money from Nate’s dad for her surgery. She didn’t give a straight answer and followed it up with some garbage about pregnancy ruining her body, so she’s free to use it. She quickly deleted the story though. She’s such a moron.
---
Poor Nate, mental mother, no dad, and now no money. Future looks bright for him….not 😔

She’s an absolute car crash and how doesn’t she see that her decision to bring these deadbeat men into her kids life IS her doing. Poor Nate in therapy, on dad number 3, well he’s gone now too. She’s off to have a tummy tuck and boob job?!?

sambear

The picture she uploaded of her daughters with the speech bubbles above their head ‘I hate our daddy’ ‘who’? - regardless of wether you like your ex or not… you do not project that way of thinking on your kids

• Wow

Lotsofboys

Her kids don’t stand a chance, and that’s the saddest thing.
What do we give her at the gym before she bins it….?A week? Two? I wonder what’ll last longer, Jack or the gym….?

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
How fucked up are those girls going to be seeing a different guy in her mums bed every 5 minutes. And poor Nate’s had hundreds of daddy’s and is in therapy she said? She has a screw loose, gets up the duff with every bloke she shags more than once, and shares way too much on social media.
what is this WhatsApp group she’s got with a bunch of strangers from Instagram? Daisys girl gang.. yet her bestmate stole her car. She doesn’t know who she can trust and she hands out information here there And everywhere

Loopylouvega

She 10000% writes at least 97% of those messages she shares dauly herself! Gets about 1 comment per post on her feed but hundreds lf supportive dms a day. Yeah ok hun

Lotsofboys

Why has she pinned a picture of her and Jack?
Because she’s mental. I thought they split last October and were ‘happy co parents’? Yet she’s fully obsessing over him now. He will be back in her bed before too long.
She’s the most dysfunctional person I’ve ever come across.

Anyone feel like putting a warning to future men reading this… Daisy is after more babies, if she’s saying she’s on contraception she probably isn’t, she’s ready to bag daddy number 3.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Uh she’s so smug. “Me and Jack need a better hobby than making babies” 🤮. She honestly thinks she’s all that!
And when she refers to baby brown number 3 she is counting Nate as a brown and now Jack’s other son. How many bloody dads has poor Nate had in his life!

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Surely Jack can equally say he doesn’t want a random bloke in their house if she can say she doesn’t want them meeting his new girlfriend?