Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixen

Chatty Member
She’s posted before that Nate’s actual dad gives her £500 a week! So that’s £2000 already… plus with 3 kids she will get almost £200 child benefits! Living in a council house will only pay about £400 if that on rent! Her cars are all finance! Also wouldn’t put it past her to just not tell universal credit or council that her and jack are together… that way she gets loads more money and got the council house quickly too!
Just popping on to say there is zero chance her rent is £400 in a council house in that area. For a 3 bed / 4 bed in this area, even with it being council / housing association, it’ll be £700-£1000 a month.
I still think that’s cheap given my mortgage for a 3 bed is £1250 a month but just giving some context

Reactions: 1

Eli15

There was a thread a while back and she knew about it. Wont be long until she sees this.

It's been bugging me also. In and out of hers and her parents house. Always meeting people, now shes allowing different people into her home.

I also find it funny shes loved up then the next they're having a break, then loved up again. The relationship wont last.

beetiee

She’s the biggest attention seeker ever. Clean up the mess and look after your child, Daisy. It’s pathetic, esp for someone whose parenting is already being scrutinised.
---
⬆ sorry, that was re the blood.

the boobs are also attention seeking 😂
Yes it’s such attention seeking now out tonight like nothing happened if was my child it was bad make out I wouldn’t b out

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
She’s off her tree. Madly in love with Jack and gagging to get him back.
Plus she loves herself an insane amount, despite being a rotter.
---
She needs serious help. I’m not a bit surprised that social services are all over her. Unhinged.
shes utterly obsessed with him

Lotsofboys

Still obsessing over jack’s new girlfriend. It’s beyond sad. Who even cares about their ex’s new girl?! Most would just be happy that he’s moved on. Not Daisy. She’s desperate to have him back and it couldn’t be more obvious.

I’m sure she’s claiming to live alone and getting universal credit/her rent paid etc. So many girls do this it winds me right up.

Lotsofboys

She’s off her tree. Madly in love with Jack and gagging to get him back.
Plus she loves herself an insane amount, despite being a rotter.
---
She needs serious help. I’m not a bit surprised that social services are all over her. Unhinged.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I’m not sure, can anyone shed some light? He wears a hood up a lot. And gets girls up the duff Willy Nilly. She talks as if he earns a fortune, which I doubt. I think her parents fund a lot for her.
Her parents, and us taxpayers 👍

Lotsofboys

I think her mum must help her out, and the two baby daddies.
Her house is small and pretty basic, so I’m doubting that costs too much. Still, for someone without a job, she certainly does ok.

No doubt they will be pictures being shared in a few days of them back together again… feel sorry for the kids! Surely is must be confusing for them to have both parents there sometimes and then one is gone…