Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotsofboys

Is that what she said??
Someone asked if she’s using the money from Nate’s dad for her surgery. She didn’t give a straight answer and followed it up with some garbage about pregnancy ruining her body, so she’s free to use it. She quickly deleted the story though. She’s such a moron.
---
Poor Nate, mental mother, no dad, and now no money. Future looks bright for him….not 😔

Reactions: 1

NightFeeds

I’ll be very surprised if her and Jack actually end up married, he always seems so disinterested

Lotsofboys

Obsessed with Jack. Obsessed. Get over it. Why is she so hung up on this other woman!?

And who in their right mind goes on a sunbed these days? Esp when her face is already horribly sun damaged.

Lotsofboys

How is a 5 year old meant to understand.. ‘It didn’t work out’

And why are her pinned reels of Jack and her?
Anyone else think Nate was really matter of fact and not bothered and she just kept labouring the issue? How to screw up your kids, lesson 1000, by Daisy 👀

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
No one loves Daisy like Daisy loves Daisy 🥴. Also, am I the only one who thought that all of her ‘how to spot a narcissist’ clips basically described herself…..? Moving rapidly from one relationship/baby daddy to the next etc.
Yup 2 narcissist in a relationship together I reckon

NightFeeds

she’s such a pretty girl, why does she do that awful pose with her head which makes it look like she’s got no neck!
agree 100%. Just seen she posted saying she’s very self conscious, would never believe it, the amount of pouty and contorted to look slimmer selfies she takes!

I do feel sorry for her at the moment with everything she has going on but at the same time I'm like enjoy your holiday, live your best life and stop sharing narcissist quotes and digs!

Lotsofboys

The unfiltered pics from the London trip 👀

Also, for someone who’s always shopping….why has she only got one outfit?

Lotsofboys

Back obsessing over Jack again, I see 👀. Embarrassing. And saying “pauper lives” 🤮 - crass. She’s such a rotter.

Lotsofboys

I’ve never known anyone with so much confidence with a face like that she’s not even remotely pretty at all the no make up shit eyebrows also needs to wear suncream her nose is always burnt looks loads better when she smiles not that stupid pout she does
Yes yes yes yes yes 💯. She’s such a rotter but has this insane confidence, it’s quite remarkable.

Nixen

Chatty Member
In bed with her kids... an ex from nearly a decade ago. In which time she's had children with two other blokes so she can't know that well. Wouldn't let some random from my early 20s in bed with my children
Not even from her early 20s, he’ll be from her teen years! Absolutely wild

Nixen

Chatty Member
Babies name is Darby.
Interesting choice. Darby Carberry (baby might have her dads name for now, Darby Brown which sounds like a race horse, but we all know that won’t work out)