Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why do they call going down the gym going down the Dave. My family are from south London and I’ve never heard that. Sorry to de rail thread but I need to know!!

Maybe I’ll start a king Gary rave thread!!
There's one in TV here ✌🏻

I know she was heavily pregnant and ready to pop on taskmaster but her styling was really nice. If she'd carried that over into her new image she could look really good. I'm not a massive fan of her new styling for buzzcocks.

Reactions: 9
There's one in TV here ✌🏻

I know she was heavily pregnant and ready to pop on taskmaster but her styling was really nice. If she'd carried that over into her new image she could look really good. I'm not a massive fan of her new styling for buzzcocks.
Thanks for letting me know. I’m heading over
Agree re the styling for taskmaster

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Very o/t so I apologise, but I love King Gary too. I wondered if anyone here is from Essex and can explain this to me... Do they call Gary 'Gal' for short and Terry 'Tel'? I've never ever heard this kind of consonant reduction before and I studied linguistics at undergrad. Am I hearing it right? It's been driving me mad wondering what I'm hearing 😂

Edit caps
Yeah my brother has a friend called Terry who is called Tel, and in eastenders lynn slater called Gary gal. Definitely a cockney/London thing

Oh she is living her life at the moment. Alright baaaaaaasssttttaaaarrrdss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
wouldn’t that mean she deleted them tho, because it’s not been 24 hours yet since last night
oh I don’t know lol maybe it’s 12 hours. I’m not entirely sure but they do disappear after a certain time. Maybe she did delete them

They disappear after 24 hours, so she's deleted them. They weren't that bad at all, maybe she's been told to delete them

Reactions: 4
Really late to the party, but I assumed she’d had weight loss surgery. I had it last summer and lost weight really rapidly - 5 stone in 3 months at the start and it feels like she dropped a lot really quickly, it has to be almost impossible to loose that quickly without surgery, surely? Also, she had gallstones a few months ago which is really common soon after weight loss surgery. None of this matters I realise, just wanted to throw it out there!

Reactions: 21
Really late to the party, but I assumed she’d had weight loss surgery. I had it last summer and lost weight really rapidly - 5 stone in 3 months at the start and it feels like she dropped a lot really quickly, it has to be almost impossible to loose that quickly without surgery, surely? Also, she had gallstones a few months ago which is really common soon after weight loss surgery. None of this matters I realise, just wanted to throw it out there!
She said she was doing Keto after she gave birth

Reactions: 2
She said she was doing Keto after she gave birth
yeah I read that at the time, the reason I thought it was more than that was that I was literally eating 500 calories a day to loose weight as quickly as her and I just don’t think that’s possible to maintain without having surgery as you’d go crazy! Doesn’t matter which diet she was doing she needed to be in an extreme calorie deficit to loose that much weight that quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.