Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sea captain thing was so made up which made the humour of it all seem a little contrived. Kate Thornton being in on it finished it for me. She's very love of huns, I get there is a market for that but its not aimed at me. Must be sore on Charlie. This Country could have had at least another series, maybe they'll revisit it in the future. It was inspired.

Reactions: 12
The sea captain thing was so made up which made the humour of it all seem a little contrived. Kate Thornton being in on it finished it for me. She's very love of huns, I get there is a market for that but its not aimed at me. Must be sore on Charlie. This Country could have had at least another series, maybe they'll revisit it in the future. It was inspired.
This country was beautifully done, funny poignant and insightful. The tributes to the ‘Slugs’ actor were really touching too, you could tell they really loved him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love Charlie. I don’t really have anything more insightful to say than that, just that I love him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
she is on holiday with her kids and dad and her husband is nowhere to be seen …

love charlie. have always liked daisy always found her really funny. this country was brilliant. i actually see them both out and about a lot and ive got some vague mutual connections to them both. i also went to the same school as them haha.

i really hope daisy isn’t letting her integrity falter and continues to be her natural self that she always has been. if she wants to glam out wearing makeup i don’t care, good for her! my concern is i’m worried that this sudden shove into stardom may change her as a person, or rather is changing her. i really hope not.

also, her videos she used to film with pip are hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my personal favourite is the sylvanian families doctors surgery

• Heart
Reactions: 19
she is on holiday with her kids and dad and her husband is nowhere to be seen …
Where is she on holiday? Tuscany by any chance because this is what that bloke on her stories posted today ....
E5F33431-2012-4209-9995-EC7A5883B9D4.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm sure I remember reading that they might do a 'this country' film and that they were waiting to see how the film of another bbc three comedy 'people just do nothing' was received before they made their mind up.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure I remember reading that they might do a 'this country' film and that they were waiting to see how the film of another bbc three comedy 'people just do nothing' was received before they made their mind up.
bleeping love people just do nothing 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Have you seen the little documentary they did, I think it's still on iplayer, they seem like such a genuine bunch with real, deep friendships too.
I've not seen that, I'll have to watch it. I love people do nothing.

Reactions: 2
I've not seen that, I'll have to watch it. I love people do nothing.
Me too! After watching the documentary they did, my husband and I have gone back to the first series to watch it all again.

We constantly rotate through People Just Do Nothing, This Country, Stath Lets Flats, and Friday Night Dinner - all our comedy needs satisfied!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
S
Me too! After watching the documentary they did, my husband and I have gone back to the first series to watch it all again.

We constantly rotate through People Just Do Nothing, This Country, Stath Lets Flats, and Friday Night Dinner - all our comedy needs satisfied!
Stath let's flats is great, I love that. I've just finished King Gary and ladhood.

Reactions: 4

Chuck Charity Shop Sue in there and you're sorted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s not a fridge…it’s a bookshelf
Cherry shop sue got me through some bad times in lockdown 🙏🏻🙏🏻 brilliant

I keep meaning to watch this country and never seem to get around to it but I've seen clips and it looks hilarious

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.