King Gary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have never seen this you have missed a comedy treat. The pilot episode and full series 1 are on BBC iPlayer. It’s really OTT but Ioved it. The best (but still crap) description I can come with is, if you like Friday Night Dinner you will love this. It’s very Essex/London, and is hilarious. 😍

Reactions: 1
I randomly watched this a few weeks ago after stumbling upon it flicking through iPlayer. Quite enjoyed it and I do really like Tom Davis! He was in Murder in Successville which is a very weird concept of celebrity guest tries to solve a celebrity based murder 😂 weird but it’s quite funny.
The only thing that grated on me was the wife and her very over the top expressions.

Reactions: 2
Watched all of the latest series on iplayer, loved it. Terry (Laura Checkley) is a comedy genius, love her. When she went fully dark on Gary 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I love this show. Does anyone know if there will be a third series or another Christmas special?

Terries rendition of Gabriel’s song with the bar mat as an eye patch. So funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 4