Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KiKiGreen

I love her. She doesn’t take herself seriously, doesn’t pimp out her kid. Seems to have a lovely relationship with her family/brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Bloody love her!
randomly got a follow and personal video message from her dad a couple of weeks ago on insta, in his character from This Country - thanking me for my NHS work and just being genuinely funny. Really brightened my day! They seem seriously down to earth!

she did a hilarious interview with Romesh ranganathan a while ago about auditioning for a strip club when she was a teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Toffee finger

VIP Member
This Country is brilliant. Her writing is great and her instagram is hilarious. The videos of her and Buckbeak crack me up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Hugely unfair to compare her to Chris Ramsey’s Wife.

Daisy bloody created, wrote and starred in one of the best comedies of the last 10 years. She’s just filmed another one, she has the new Buzzcocks coming, she’s been acting in other stuff (that sci fi show I forgot the name of, the David Copperfield movie).

Literally nothing like Rosie Ramsay who hangs off her husband’s coattails and can’t do anything without him!

Daisy is extremely talented. It’s obvious she’s going through major changes and that reflects in her social media presence, but none of that negates her clear talent.

She’s not an Instagrammer guys, she’s a writer and actress who happened to become popular on Instagram when she was stuck at home during the pandemic. CRW wishes!

• Heart
Reactions: 70

hrh89

VIP Member
It’s actually sad reading this thread. Daisy wrote one of the best shows of the past ten years, gave us a good laugh through lockdown, was amazing on taskmaster, seems like a lovely lady and now she’s gone a bit glam people are turning on her saying she isn’t funny looks trashy etc. I mean yes you can have an opinion but I don’t really understand it. She has done nothing wrong apart from dress up a little and enjoy the way she looks. It’s quite scary how quickly people turn on you if you dare change yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

petitspois

VIP Member
I've said it before but she looks like someone who would kick the shit of you on a night out before going for a bag of chips on the way home.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Ladderedtights

Think she’s funny and genuine and her videos are like a two fingers up at the pristine yummy mummies.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

sheleg

VIP Member
I miss the Daisy who didn't give a fuck about beauty standards and appearance.

I guess she secretly did give a fuck after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Thread suggestion;

Daisy May Cooper #2
It used to be love..but it’s ooover now!

Seeing as this thread started as a rave thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

plinky

VIP Member
Her nails look like press on’s from Poundland. Why does she have such massive white tips? Like they were in in 2003, it’s 2022. Nearly the entire fingernail is white tip! Who does those nails, big Mandy?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Spilttea

VIP Member
I like her, she is hilarious. I wish her glow up was less chavvy, the extra long blonde extensions and tits out for the lads and makeup applied with a trowel are not it. The whole look is dated af.

Reactions: 46

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
Did thatsinglemum really need to out her like that tho? I get that the word midget is offensive but we all know daisy would not have meant it in any way offensive. Nothing a dm and a private apology could have solved?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
Did thatsinglemum really need to out her like that tho? I get that the word midget is offensive but we all know daisy would not have meant it in any way offensive. Nothing a dm and a private apology could have solved?!
I have the same dwarfism as thatsinglemum and thought she was slightly harsh on daisy. Daisy appears to be absolutely mortified and it’s very clear she wasn’t aware and in no way meant any harm

Reactions: 43

mrbusiness

VIP Member
A lot of people it seems haven’t being refunded for her cancelled gig it seems on Twitter and Instagram.

I hope she takes some time out, she has two young children and enough talent to get her through.
👋 my sister bought tickets for us for my birthday. She flew over to UK especially for it. I was livid, she already had a sell out show and then took on something else!!!!

That series she’s supposed to be doing based on Cash Carraway - I wonder whether that’s a great idea. I thought there were some doubts about Cash’s authenticity, for a start.
Na she’s not thick at all, she’s just West Country. We all sound like that. I’ve got an alphabet after my name but still sound like i have special needs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41