Daisy May Cooper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I read that at the time, the reason I thought it was more than that was that I was literally eating 500 calories a day to loose weight as quickly as her and I just don’t think that’s possible to maintain without having surgery as you’d go crazy! Doesn’t matter which diet she was doing she needed to be in an extreme calorie deficit to loose that much weight that quickly.
Don’t know about anyone else but I’m bleeping miserable and angry if I diet in the slightest so that sounds horrific especially so soon after having a baby. Ffs just enjoy life!

Reactions: 11
I doubt it was weight loss surgery. Bariatric surgery so soon after giving birth would be unusual and not advisable. I’d be questioning the surgeon who thought that was a good idea.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she had that much weight to lose, maybe 2/3 stone, she could easily have done that on keto quite quickly.

Reactions: 5
God her hair really isn't a good look in that video is it? She could look really nice, but always seems to end up looking a bit... trashy 😬

Reactions: 9
That blazer is like a crop top - I’m itching thinking how uncomfortable that must be to film in. eeee soz Daisy but what is going on 🤣

Reactions: 2
God, that Buzzcocks episode looks absolutely tragic. I'm embarrassed for everyone involved.

Reactions: 4
The remake looks awful, it was never going to be as good as the original, but it doesn't look good

Admittedly I haven’t watched the trailer yet but I’m disappointed it looks crap. I like Greg Davies and Noel Fielding

Awful choice of guests ☹ It’s like they’ve gone from having Preston on to Chantelle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
is anyone watching! It’s not as bad as I thought it would be, I’m turning it off now as I’m bored. Her hair is awful though

• Haha
She was up Swindon at the designer outlet recently, pics were in the local paper! Gutted I missed it lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.