Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I'm grateful for my paycheck, my working hours and my boss.

I've been finding it difficult to stick to a healthy routine these past few months and I don't think I would have survived if I was working very long hours, if my boss didn't look the other way when I was a bit late or slow here and there, or if I couldn't afford to make my life a bit easier a few times, even if it meant spending a bit more. Very thankful, especially after my ex boss who was probably a minion of the Antichrist.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today I am grateful for money to pay my bills, and this beautiful sunshine. I'm grateful for my health and happiness

• Heart
Reactions: 10
today i'm weirdly grateful that summer is coming 🌴 ☀🌻 i'm usually not a fan of summer but there's something in the air today - i was watering my plants, the landlord was washing the stairs around the house, a neighbour drinking coffee on the terrace... everything smells like summer, i'm wearing only a short sleeved dress and there's just a relaxed feeling in the air. so i'm grateful for that 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Today I'm grateful that I am healthy enough to clean my home and help my mother as well. I'm also grateful that I'll be able to sit down and rest after a tiring day with a nice cup of tea and a few episodes of Scrubs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Today I’m grateful I have sometime today for me , I cooked a lovely roast lamb for my family , I’m drinking wine , I’ve spent the day in my nightie , I’ve had a lazy day , I had an hour nap mid morning , I’m grateful for my children and Mr Duck.
I’m back to work tomorrow leaving at 5.30am but I’m grateful for at least once a week I make time for me ,even only for a few hours to just watch my family of which are healthy and somewhat happy.
I allow myself to be selfish and think of me , as it’s taken a long time to put me as a priority, even if it’s an hour nap, and hour in the bath, a glass of wine or watching that ‘ fat old man ‘ ( Jonny depp ) absolutely look hotter than ever for an hour a day. I have found a balance , everyone is fed , clean and watered ,uniforms are ironed , food is in the fridge , I cook dinners before my night shift so I known they have eaten
Admittedly I watched Johnny Depp for 3.5 hours at work the other day because I could , undisturbed , and still completed my tasks.
don’t get me wrong , I’m in therapy twice a week, but at the moment I’m content and am doing ok.
next week could go Pete Tong , but today I have gratitude. I will sleep smiling 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today I am grateful for my family and boyfriend after having a lovely day with everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Today I'm grateful for getting to visit my brother in Paris. And grateful for the Eurostar. But also grateful to be home in my own cosy bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I am grateful for the long weekend. That extra day made all the difference, I actually feel rested. Normally it’s such a rush to get everything done round the house, washing, cleaning, ironing etc plus my uni work I never feel rested. I’ve also managed to get out with bf and do things we enjoy so the extra day off was much appreciated 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 6
today i am grateful that my work requires for me to walk around a lot so i can lose some weight 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I’m grateful for being off work after a busy weekend I had a lovely chilled day today.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.