Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful for my parents. They knew I was feeling a bit down and rubbish so they turned up with a big bag full of all my favourite snacks :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today I’m grateful to have had a nice afternoon out with my little boy after being upset this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have a hard time securing certain doctor appointments owing to my insurance but I was referred to a GI and his staff seems lovely. He’s located farther away than public transport can comfortably take me but my mom has offered to drive. The practice is on the beach between two state parks so we’re going to explore the area 🙂 I’m nervous to be seeing her but it’s a little overdo. Same for the gastroenterologist. I’m grateful for how things worked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today I'm grateful that I rode out the craving to go and buy cigarettes. The craving has passed and I feel so good about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m grateful that I’ve been offered a new job. Looking forward to a fresh start and hopefully meeting some nice people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today I am grateful that my boyfriend is happy and having a nice night out after he’s had a tough month 💖

Reactions: 3
Today i am grateful for waking up to a number on the scales that makes me happy, weight loss is going in the right direction

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.