Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful to know my little boy is doing well at nursery 🤍 got his month review and they had nothing but lovely things to say about him and it was nice to hear and very reassuring.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
today i am grateful for FINALLY finishing my dissertation 😭
quick side note on this - when i wrote this i hadn’t actually finished it but i wrote it so i actually finished it today… it’s now nearly 7pm and i can happily say i actually AM grateful i have finished it!!🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I am grateful UC are paying me what I'm owed from last month's underpayment so I'm not worrying about how to afford food this month.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I am grateful for my puppy. I wanted him for so long and I just love him so much, he makes me really happy

• Heart
today i am grateful that i have a big balcony and can do gardening on it 😊 🌱🪴🌿

• Heart
today i’m grateful to finally be able to hear and listen to my body’s hunger cues
it’s taken some years after struggling with a ED but i’m finally understanding the whole eat when ur hungry and stop when ur full🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today I am grateful for where I live, there’s so many lovely places to go for walks and the beach is beautiful ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.