Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I'm very, very grateful indeed that I turned my life around four years ago by getting regular work at a really nice place after long-term unemployment

• Heart
Reactions: 14

strawb

VIP Member
today i'm weirdly grateful that summer is coming 🌴 ☀🌻 i'm usually not a fan of summer but there's something in the air today - i was watering my plants, the landlord was washing the stairs around the house, a neighbour drinking coffee on the terrace... everything smells like summer, i'm wearing only a short sleeved dress and there's just a relaxed feeling in the air. so i'm grateful for that 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 12

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I am grateful for tattle today :) it's such a great distraction when you're feeling low and lonely.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Mr Sparkle

Today I'm grateful that I rode out the craving to go and buy cigarettes. The craving has passed and I feel so good about it!

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
today i'm grateful for a clear mind after such a long time ❤ i was able to focus on getting so many things done today and had such a productive day. i quit my job recently which was killlllling me for years and this feeling is so refreshing

• Heart
Today I’m grateful and quite self reflective it’s 5 years today that I left the house with blood pouring down my face and finally stood up to my ex after 3 years of abuse.
I don’t know why but the date always sticks with me.

• Heart

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Today I am grateful for the things I take for granted every day, such as clean running water, electricity, a lovely cup of tea, a place to call home.

• Heart

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
today i'm grateful i had some time to myself after constantly being around people for about a week straight (from the moment i woke to sleep 😭 i'm introverted!)

am also grateful for my little black cat, a full stomach of warm tasty food, clean bed sheets and the nostalgic 90s christmas vibes in my mums house 🎄

• Heart

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Today I am grateful I'm going to see my friend and her new place 🥰
Similar to sunnystorm above, its her first new place since leaving an abusive ex and I'm so pleased for her

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Today I am grateful for money to pay my bills, and this beautiful sunshine. I'm grateful for my health and happiness

• Heart

pinkmug

VIP Member
Today I'm grateful for food.

I've been eating really unhealthily for the past couple days and it's triggering some ED issues but I'm trying to be positive and grateful that I've been able to feed myself whatever I want, even if it wasn't the best for my health.

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
I'm grateful I have been able to buy everything I need for my little sibling's Christmas goody bags because I don't particularly like Christmas myself so I like to get their presents and goody bags sorted early. I'm looking forward to their reactions when they open them! :)

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Today I am grateful for my family and boyfriend after having a lovely day with everyone

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Today I am grateful for a couple of things
1) my little boy being ok after a trip to the hospital after a fall
2) my friends keeping me company when I’ve been feeling low and lonely 💕

• Heart