Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful for my pyjamas and my couch and that I much prefer staying home watching TV than going out 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm grateful for a quiet night in with my daughter. No pressure of going anywhere or high expectations of nye that never really pan out how I hoped. Just pj's, takeaway and crappy films. Happy New year to you all, I hope you're all OK tonight ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am grateful that my sister is gonna help my little one make me a birthday card 💕 (birthday isn't today but is coming up soon)

Reactions: 2
i'm grateful to be going back home to my cat, my peace & my freedom 💜 after almost three weeks away with my bf's family

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today I am grateful for the smash 2022 workshop I was lucky enough to be able to virtually attend

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.