Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's cold today (highest -4) and it'll get even colder. Grateful for the cosy jumper on my back and the well heated office and home. This is my favourite weather but I know so many people are struggling. I'm glad I can enjoy winter and not dread it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm grateful that I have a house full of presents to give my children. That we are lucky not to struggle. I count my blessings for this every day

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's cold today (highest -4) and it'll get even colder. Grateful for the cosy jumper on my back and the well heated office and home. This is my favourite weather but I know so many people are struggling. I'm glad I can enjoy winter and not dread it.
I second this today! I spent a fun day out but was very grateful to have a nice warm house to come back to. Where I live it can drop down to -30s in the winter and I can't imagine how hard it must be for those who don't have stable housing or proper heating in their living spaces.

• Heart
Today I am grateful for my daughter, I can't imagine life without her, she's so kind and loving and amazing

• Heart
Every day I am grateful for getting my perfect home just outside the most perfect town.

1640332581376.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today I am grateful for hyper but happy children. So excited excited presents tomorrow. Grateful that we can live a comfortable life and don't struggle

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I am grateful for the thoughtful presents my friends got me! I love when people put in the effort and consider things you have mentioned you like over the year!

Also Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yesterday I was grateful for my sister having me over for Christmas day ❤
Today I am grateful for my lie in

Reactions: 1
Today I am grateful I didnt eat my cake yesterday because now I can have it for breakfast with my hot choc! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I am grateful for the small woodland down the end of my road. Just being so close to woods and nature. Grounds me every day.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.