Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am thankful for, even though I’m a bit wary, my boyfriend and I have got ourself a little home for us and our baby boy. And hopefully another addition soon 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Today I am grateful for new opportunities coming my way!

(and agree with @lemonlime David Suchet is hands down the best Poirot imo!! Love his version of Poirot!)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I am grateful for my mil, although she can be annoying, she watched the baby today whilst me and my bf had some quality time together which we haven’t done since before he was born really!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
today i am grateful for the fact my family filmed a lot with a video camera when my sister and i were small, and now we get to watch that 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I am grateful for the money in my bank account. Being able to book my son an amazing birthday party he and his friends can enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I'm grateful for my cat snoozing next to me while I work. He's just this week started hanging out on the sofa, after being adopted back in November :)

• Heart
Today I'm grateful for my cat snoozing next to me while I work. He's just this week started hanging out on the sofa, after being adopted back in November :)
ohhhh good for him! 😊😊 it's the best part of working from home, getting to cuddle them all day

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I am grateful for managing to do something that I had been dreading…. And actually it turned out okay (infact more than okay… good)

Today I am grateful I realised I am struggling due to taking on others problems and emotions. Now I have identified that I can work on feeling better

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tonight I am grateful for a couple of (large) glasses of wine, a handful of Pringles and my cat snoozing next to me.

• Heart
took my cat to the vet today for her annual checkup and they said she's perfect and very healthy. so today i'm thankful for that 💜

• Heart
Today I am grateful, I don't have to stress about childcare when my boy is poorly.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.