Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I’m grateful for my boyfriend taking our toddler out for the day so I can get some rest and sort the house out 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
today i'm grateful for my bf going out to the shop to buy junk food because we are hungover

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I'm grateful for my warm house, full fridge, a nice bubble bath and my teen daughter happy relaxing in her room 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today I am grateful for great resources in my community like the library. Got a whole bunch of books and I can't wait to read them all this winter break!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I'm grateful for my sister who had us over for a lovely buffet yesterday. She's truly amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I'm grateful for having no plans, so I slowly get my house back together after Christmas and take things at my own pace before I'm back to work tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Grateful that my boss who dont like me very much was nice to me today and made my shift less stressful

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today I’m grateful that my boyfriend let me go to bed super early last night (6pm) and did everything with the baby, so I got a proper rest. I slept 12 hours, must have needed it, feel well better for it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Grateful that I’m old enough and wise enough not to force have to myself to go out to any NY Eve parties!

… have to force myself…

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.