Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I’m grateful for a colleague who took the time out to discuss a problem with me, he’s set me back on track with work after an unproductive week

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today I am grateful for my friend who sent me a really nice message, I keep reading over it and it's really helped me feel better

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I’m grateful for the good chat I had earlier, it started my day off right

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m grateful that the lump that I had wasn’t anything sinister and also thankful for the NHS 💜🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Today I am grateful for my partner and my son this Father’s Day, a day I’ve always struggled with gets to be nice now we have my partner to celebrate instead 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I am grateful for my neighbour knocking on the door to tell me I'd left my car window open all night :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.