Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful for the chit chat thread cos the people on there keep me sane, are so caring and always have each others back ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
sooo grateful to actually be on holiday!
after a 3 hour delay yesterday and to have to leave the airport without our bags, i’m just grateful that we’re here

Reactions: 2
today i'm grateful that i live by the sea and had my first swim of the year 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had a great walk this morning. The weather was overcast (good because I forgot sunblock) and it wasn’t crowded. Also, I was grateful I didn’t run into anyone I know. I also saw some very cool art on the walk. /dailygratitudes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm grateful to have been praised by a virtual friend. Was feeling low and hearing some kind words really lifted my spirits, even if it was only from an online mate.

Reactions: 1
Today I am grateful I happened to bump into my oldest friend and our kids met for the first time. They adored each other 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I am grateful for the money I have, to allow me to treat my daughter to loads of fun activities this half term 💗 we may not have much but we have had so much fun

• Heart
Today I’m grateful for the sun shining after horrible weather the past few days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.