Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I’m grateful for me!! I’m stronger than I, or anyone else realises. And, big headed as it sounds, I’ve realised that over the past year, I’ve dealt with a lot of cr@p so that others haven’t had to, and I’ve done things I never thought I could do.
I’m an ok person! I just have to remind myself of that sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I am grateful for telly series and films keeping me occupied whilst I’m ill

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am grateful that my tablet only needed a new charger, I thought it was broken!

@WilmaHun I hope you feel better soon, rest is the best medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I am grateful that I was able to get 4 wash loads dry on the line

• Heart
i’m so freaking grateful for life atm!!!
i had an amazing day - i’m graduating university with a FIRST which shocked me, i was convinced i was getting a 2:1
my parents sent me flowers to my work to say well done & one of the big bosses at work is trying to get me some work experience in my dream job
today has truly been a pinch me day 😭

• Heart
Today I’m grateful for the kind cab driver that a) agreed to drive me to a great distance and b) waited for me there 🥲

Reactions: 1
Today I am grateful that I've got lots of work on to keep my mind occupied

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.