Daily Gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I am grateful for the sunshine, I've managed to get loads of washing done and dry :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm grateful for the lovely weekend I've had with my siblings. Theatre, baking and watching films. Perfect! 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I am grateful for my brother, we were never close growing up but recently we've grown closer and he's so supportive of me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
today i'm grateful for my friend who is going through a difficult time but took the time to let me know about it. i only wish i could do something for her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today I am grateful for the chance to see and experience something even if it is for a short period of time, before it gets taken away from you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I am grateful that the parcel I was waiting for arrived so I can enjoy the rest of my day off

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I am grateful that my employer has given me a pay rise and some back pay which has helped me out a lot this month

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Grateful that I write this from my safe warm bed and I can hear my kids sleeping soundly in their beds across the hall .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.