Daily Gratitude #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it okay if I join?
I’m so grateful for my little girl. I don’t know how she is so sweet and kind but she is. I’ve been struck by a tummy bug this evening and tonight I was in so much pain with the cramping she said to me to go upstairs and rest and said she’d “ask daddy” if they could look after the baby together tonight 🥹 I don’t know what I did to deserve her. She’s so sweet.
That’s made me well up ❤

PS feel better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Today I am grateful for my annual leave to be approved so I can watch my daughter's Xmas Carol service with her school

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today I’m grateful I had a good nights sleep because the night before I slept awful and I felt rubbish all day yesterday 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I am grateful for my resilience. I've been suffering badly with my anxiety, so I let myself stay in bed for a bit, I've had a shower and lots of water, I've eaten and I've been to the shop to get some bits in for my child's packed lunch. I've been listening to positive music. I've done some cleaning (always feel better with a clean house) & I'm gonna put on a Xmas film & do some wrapping with a cuppa. I'm feeling a lot better than this morning and I know I can do this. Its a bad day but I'm turning it around and I am going to be okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m grateful for my family and the nice weekend that we’ve had together.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I’m really grateful for toddler mess, I don’t even want to tidy it up cos it’s such a cute expression of girly joy 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I’m grateful that recycling bins are a thing, it makes me happy every night sorting out my waste lol cos I know it’s not going to land fill

• Heart
It was a rough day, mentally, and I might be coming down with something again, but:
· I'm grateful that I was able to sort my life out a little bit before getting in bed. (Laundry folded, dishes in the dishwasher, hair brushed, teeth flossed and brushed, bedroom tidy-ish 🙏)
· I'm grateful that I have a warm and safe home where I can rest and eat in peace.
· I'm also grateful that I have access to healthcare and medication.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Going to sound cheesy as duck, but I am grateful for things that give me hope. My poor neglected rose bush is still trying to flower, even though it is December. It gives me hope that poor neglected me can bloom too.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I’m grateful I managed to fix something after a week of wondering wtf was going wrong & for my FIL putting something up on a wall for me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.