Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Today i am grateful i have survived the year (nearly) i’ve had a very traumatic and upsetting year and i’m happy to say i’m still here cos at one point i thought i wouldn’t be 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Hope96

VIP Member
Bit of a long one but need a place to dump this...

1. So grateful for every single A&E and ward staff who looked after me for the entire Friday and early hours of today. I've been so poorly this week thinking I have cold when it's sadly something more complex and serious.
2. Grateful for my mum for coming into the hospital even though I told her not to. I purposely did not give her the ward number because everyone around me was so poorly and she's extremely vulnerable but she asked around and found me. ❤ It warmed my heart so much when I saw her and my sister.
3. Grateful for finally learning today that I don't have many friends who value me and I've tried really hard this year with them but I have received nothing in return. It's a lesson learnt and I want to look after myself next year even if it means being alone. The stress and crying is not worth my health and life being compromised over people who couldn't give a toss about me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
grateful i’ve finished work so i can go home and see my little boy. i’m working extra hours and i miss him loads i can’t wait to give him a cuddle

• Heart
Reactions: 10

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
today i am grateful for more time alone. being an introvert is hard work 😭😭 i'm recharging before next week back in london studying (it exhausts me) will probably take a nap with my cat too

• Heart
Reactions: 9

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
although i am awake at 4am (lots on my mind so i'm restless) i am grateful that our boiler was fixed yesterday. it's been broken for over 10 years so i am in bed, very warm with my warm cat. her ears aren't as cold now the boilers fixed! 🥹🥹 no more obsessively tucking her in

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
today i am grateful for such a loving kitty who jumps in my lap as soon as i sit down ❤🐱

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
today i'm grateful my sister's back from uni and i get to hang out with her again ❤

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Today I am grateful for a job offer in a field that is far more interesting and suitable for me.

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
today i am grateful i woke up with more energy and less pain than i had over the weekend

• Heart

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Today I am grateful I'm making better decisions for myself and reflecting inwards on what behaviours are no longer serving me

• Heart
Reactions: 8