Daily Gratitude #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-I'm grateful I'm not living in a war zone.
-I am grateful I have clean water
-I am grateful I have electricity
-I am grateful my only concerns over the past three days have just been about trying to make my rented place feel more like a home. Picking tablecloths, trying to find nice tea towels and deciding to buy a special edition of book I want .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I am grateful I forced myself out the house, feel less guilty about being lazy now 😂 got some new books to read from the library too ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I’m grateful for a quiet cosy day

and for the iPhone notes app I’m writing down all the to dos in my head for some inner peace 🧘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Grateful as this cold snap moves in that a very kind plumber managed to fit my new boiler yesterday at short notice and grateful that I'm in a position to afford a sudden expense like that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
-Today I'm grateful for:
- My oddball friends.
-A safe place of my own.
-Money to buy food.
-Clean water
-Electricity
-Heating

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m grateful for my daughter (I’m grateful for her a lot so this will come up a lot 😂) and that she is healthy, and I can give her food and a warm house.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I am grateful that despite my phone not charging last night, we managed to wake up in time for school run

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.