Daily Gratitude #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yesterday i am grateful i bumped into an old friend by complete chance and we had a nice catch up over a coffee

today i am grateful my bf is letting me be extra lazy today as i’m full of cold 🤒

• Heart
Reactions: 8
today i'm grateful to have had a lie in and to now be back in bed resting, having some time alone in the quiet with my cat. this week has been HARD 😖

• Heart
today i am grateful my little boy is a bit happier in himself today, yesterday he was miserable cos he’s not well

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am grateful that we finally started on christmas decorations this weekend and how excited my girls are to "help" :LOL:🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
today i am grateful for more time alone. being an introvert is hard work 😭😭 i'm recharging before next week back in london studying (it exhausts me) will probably take a nap with my cat too

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today I’m grateful for a friend taking time out of her busy day to listen to me and tbh validate my feelings ❤

• Heart
Today I am grateful that even though the toddler is sick, at least her sister seems to be fine at the moment

• Heart
Yesterday I was grateful my costa sandwich for lunch was 50% off ☺ and grateful I got go watch my child's nativity

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is a toddler stan account sorry but honestly so grateful for how calm and patient and caring and team player she can be (at times 😂).

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.