Daily Gratitude #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today i am grateful for the hazelnut cappuccino sachets that was a part of my Christmas present from my best friend. I very rarely get up early enough before my toddler to enjoy a coffee but I have today and these sachets are delicious! ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m grateful for my eyebrow lady who went through her diary and slimmed down all her appointments that she knew wouldn’t take as long as the normal allotted time so that she could get more people in before Christmas… and that when she did my eyebrows today she was so pleased with herself she gave a little chuckle and said how beautiful they looked 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today I am grateful for company, for my sister for always being so kind to me, and good books to take my mind off my troubles

• Heart
I’m grateful I got to see my eldest in her school play. Standing in the rain to queue up for 30 minutes was 100% worth it and I’d do it a million times over.

• Heart
Today I am grateful for my friend, she's given me a £40 voucher for asda as she knows money is tight for me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I’m grateful for a nice quiet day wrapping presents listening to Christmas songs. It’s my sons last day of nursery so it won’t be as peaceful as of tomorrow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m grateful that my elf on the shelf staging sparked a good conversation on anxiety management with my anxious 5 yr old 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.