Daily Gratitude #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearing the air and maintaining a relationship/friendship šŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I donā€™t usually say this as I really dislike my body (great way to start a gratitude post šŸ˜‚) but today Iā€™m grateful for my body. Whilst itā€™s not what I want to look like, itā€™s done some amazing things over the last year, and I walked around fields and hills today with no squeaky joints or pains.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today I am grateful that all the hard work I have put into improving my dogs recall has paid off

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m grateful to be able to help a friend yesterday šŸ¤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Today I am grateful for my sister for always being there for me and helping me calm down when anxiety takes over

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today Iā€™m grateful I was able to be kind to myself when I made a mistake (and turned up to an appt a day early lol)

• Heart
Today I am grateful for the kindness of my child, she's loaned me her favourite Teddy for the day as she knows I'm nervous about work

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today I am grateful my toddler is feeling better after being ill all weekend, I didnā€™t want him missing out on all the festive activities at nursery

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today I am grateful to my dentist who is amazing! Over many years sheā€™s transformed my weak, brittle teeth and sore gums and now, at the age of 64, they are really great!

• Heart
Is it okay if I join?
Iā€™m so grateful for my little girl. I donā€™t know how she is so sweet and kind but she is. Iā€™ve been struck by a tummy bug this evening and tonight I was in so much pain with the cramping she said to me to go upstairs and rest and said sheā€™d ā€œask daddyā€ if they could look after the baby together tonight šŸ„¹ I donā€™t know what I did to deserve her. Sheā€™s so sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.