Daily Diva Diary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting but too big for her boots, IMO. The sarky comment and the smug looks. I find it very offputting. I dunno if the smugness is just due to whatever she's injecting into her face or what.

Don't even get me started on her ongoing lack of #ad. She just couldn't care less. I think it's time the companies paying these wans for ads should be fined too for not ensuring they comply with the law regarding tagging their stories/posts.
The companies need to pay fines as only way to stop it. I have emailed a brand about 2 other Huns who get creative with the discounts on offer and they replied saying they’d flag it and that the Huns went off script. The Huns never corrected the errors so I then emailed them and they said they were reading a script 🤷🏻‍♀️. I contacted ASAI and have got acknowledgment back from them but no follow up. Serious lack of transparency in the whole Insta flogging thing.
This one def thinks she’s above the law regarding tagging. I’m no prude but as a teacher are there not guidelines regarding sharing shots of yourself in underwear online. I know it’s her side hustle but my boss would definitely be having a word with me if I was posting similar on my stories and I don’t even have Interaction with the public in my job.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her stories from Kinsale, half the posts have #sp and the rest don’t. She’s as lax as bedamned with tagging stuff but I nearly spat out my tea when I heard her pronouncing jacquard as what sounded like Jack-hard. Most of those outfits she wouldn’t be caught dead in and they don’t actually suit her but the fake enthusiasm about them all is what brings in the €€€€.

Reactions: 4
And it’s not actually an SP either it would be labelled as AD as she is clearly being paid for the stories not sponsored!

Reactions: 4
The outfits are rotten and the perma-grin on her face 🙄 Shame on Mad For Style Kinsale for not ensuring she follows the law and properly tags her ads.

Wasn't every single one tagged with the shop name. Of course if was an ad!! I have my suspicions about all the mentions of Pod Furniture being an ad too. It's not the first time they've got a decent mention on her stories, with nothing to indicate ad or sp.

And lucky O'Flynns Footware Mallow - she did lots of stories for them on Sunday, on their autumn/winter shoe collection, but don't worry 'it's not an ad, guys!!' She's so kind to do it out of the goodness of her heart 💕.

How can it not be an ad when she has an ongoing commercial relationship with them and regularly does ads for them?? Oh well, another business to boycott (along with Design Works Studio Cork and Mad For Style Kinsale). I really believe that until businesses are fined for using influencers that don't comply with the law, nothing will change. Neither businesses nor influencers can feign ignorance at this stage. This is going on years. Every other career has rules that need to be followed so why should influences be exempt??

Another guilty wan is Lisa's Lust Lust - encouraging followers to forget about their mortgage payment and buy her tat instead. Sickening. All done under the guise of women supporting women, of course! Apologies for the rant but I feel so strongly on this topic. The world of influencers is so murky.
IMG_9081.jpeg
IMG_9080.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She only forgot to tag 6 stories as ads today for Nicola Ross Nass. She definitely seemed to be making an effort to tag but as usual doesn't care enough to ensure all stories are properly tagged. All are reported anyway.

Reactions: 2
Nah sure she sees herself as above it all. She wouldn’t be caught dead in any of those outfits either. Was the pestle and mortar gifted, wasn’t tagged either.

Reactions: 1
I noticed the clothes she tried on are getting progressively worse alright in recent months. She'd try on anything if shes paid for it. It's sad because years and years ago I quite liked her style. Surprised the shops accept the poor quality of her ads though. There's no excuse for the lack of steaming and camel toe. A bit of prior preparation and it could easily be avoided. It all comes back to the fact that she just doesn't care.

The Pestle and Mortar thing - it's either an ad or else shes trying hard to get back advertising with them again. Wouldn't believe daylight from her re skincare.

So three different skin care promotions in three days this week. And if a fourth one came in the door tomorrow she’d promote that too. It’s all about the €€€ now with her. And how can those stories from ivory lane not be an ad when she has a 10%off code? Am confused as to how that works.

Attachments

18 stories for Mad For Style Kinsale and not one single one marked as #ad or anything at all to indicate they're ads.

18 stories for Mad For Style Kinsale and not one single one marked as #ad or anything at all to indicate they're ads.

She had the nerve to say at the start ”this isn’t an ad or anything like that”, how the hell is it not an ad especially when she has a discount code. Hardly doing it for free or without getting clothes or something in return.

Just spotted this
"I'm really enjoying this new series of mini challenges! No stress,no pressure, no ads, just my take on what was requested by you. You responded in your droves to my challenge question box-, I've enough requests for the next 6 months😍
This weekend the focus is on atypical Mother of the Bride/Groom looks . Huge thank you to the shops (@phoenix_vire in this instance)who kindly let me try on some stock. My aim is to give you a taster of what a few places have to offer" ..............

Just spotted this
"I'm really enjoying this new series of mini challenges! No stress,no pressure, no ads, just my take on what was requested by you. You responded in your droves to my challenge question box-, I've enough requests for the next 6 months😍
This weekend the focus is on atypical Mother of the Bride/Groom looks . Huge thank you to the shops (@phoenix_vire in this instance)who kindly let me try on some stock. My aim is to give you a taster of what a few places have to offer" ..............
And low and behold she will end up with some “kindly gifted” clothes for herself.