Daily Diva Diary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is she ever going to learn it's #Ad I swear to God she can never seem to get it right. She knows well how to label it.
And the fake enthusiasm in those Mad for Style stories 🙄🙄 Same old, same old. We've heard it all before. She needs a new script. Lots of out of focus photos too. Wouldn't be happy if I was MFS and paying her. Keep reporting all stories she doesn't tag correctly (that'll be all of them 😂).

I love the half hearted effort she made to follow the rules - she uses 'ad' but can't put the # before it. And then she randomly reverts to using 'sp' on some stories, which is no longer acceptable according to ASAI. I don't think she has ever once labelled a story correctly with '#ad'.

Also love her disclaimer 'An ad but all picks my own' - as if that makes any difference whatsoever!!

Reactions: 2
Some of the stories are up as ad, some are sp and some aren’t tagged at all. She def thinks she’s above it all. Have reported all of them.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, not one single story is tagged correctly. Would it kill her to use the # when she does use 'ad'?!

I'm sure someone here said they messaged her nicely about it before and said she was quite snarky in response. I've all the stories screenshotted ready to report. I report her every time, for all the good it does! The poor ASAI people will be sick of seeing this wan's name on reports.

I didn't realise she was as bad for this as I've seen here. She comes across as quite prim and proper.
Yeah, she's fairly snooty. She's unbelievable when it comes to ads. Probably one of the worst. Never, ever, ever tags her ads properly. It's either an incorrect tag, or more often, none at all. She just couldn't care less. She's an educated, intelligent woman and she knows what she's supposed to do. She just doesn't respect her viewers enough to tag her ads properly.

Reactions: 3
Anyone watch her stories tonight? She's complaining about new shops wanting to work with her trying to dictate what she wears in their ads 🙄 Surely that's the whole point of hiring someone like her - to showcase particular clothes for thr shop?!

And how has she managed to lose not one but two Spotlight sonic toothbrushes?! One maybe, but two? She's onto her 3rd one.

It's not borrowed. She has a healthy income from all her try ons of super stylish (sarcasm) clothes. She lives in essentiel antwerp stuff which isn't cheap by any stretch of the imagination.

It's not borrowed. She has a healthy income from all her try ons of super stylish (sarcasm) clothes. She lives in essentiel antwerp stuff which isn't cheap by any stretch of the imagination.
Yeah, I know. I was trying to be nice 😂 She'll probably justify it by telling us how often she'll rewear it. I don't think any of her wardrobe is cheap at this stage. There's money in unsolicited ads!! She'll flog the frumpy nanna dresses to her sheep and buy designer for herself.

Yeah, I know. I was trying to be nice 😂 She'll probably justify it by telling us how often she'll rewear it. I don't think any of her wardrobe is cheap at this stage. There's money in unsolicited ads!! She'll flog the frumpy nanna dresses to her sheep and buy designer for herself.
They are all the same never see any of them wearing what they flog.

Reactions: 1
To be fair, she also has a job and her husband has a very good job, she can buy and wear what she wants

To be fair, she also has a job and her husband has a very good job, she can buy and wear what she wants
Of course she can. It's just interesting to me that she didn't wear one of the dresses she claims to adore from one of the boutiques she's always flogging dresses for, but instead wore high end designer. Like that stuff is good enough for her followers to buy but not for her to wear to an event.

Reactions: 4
Of course she can. It's just interesting to me that she didn't wear one of the dresses she claims to adore from one of the boutiques she's always flogging dresses for, but instead wore high end designer. Like that stuff is good enough for her followers to buy but not for her to wear to an event.
That’s certainly true!

Third day in a row where she omits the # beside ad and also doesn’t link her discount code correctly. Blue in the face reporting all of them. Will keep doing so but I s there really any point?

And I see she'll half heartedly use 'ad' on a few stories (without the #) and then for some reason reverts to 'sp' which isn't even an allowed tag. Like why does she even bother doing it wrong?! I'm still reporting too, hopeful that she will eventually get called out by the ASAI.

Reactions: 3
The red suit with the saggy boobies on show & no bra, thought they were going to pop out

Just when I thought she was improving a little bit, not a single hashtag of any sort on today's Garryvoe ads 😡