Daily Diva Diary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No #ad again on today's Sorrento Cahir ads. I've reported her to the ASAI. I'm attaching the necessary screenshots here, in case anyone else has 5 minutes spare and wants to report her too. I'm gonna start doing it regularly as it's going on too long and she doesn't give a you-know-what about her viewers, who support her.

Here's the link: https://www.asai.ie/make-a-complaint/

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Spot the hidden 'Ad'. If she wasn't so annoying she'd be funny. Reported.

Edit to say, I've just seen that the ASAI have a new form on their site especially for reporting influencers!! It wasn't there yesterday. It makes it so much quicker and easier to report non compliance, and you no longer have to give your name and address to submit a complaint - it's all anonymous!
Link here: https://www.asai.ie/make-a-complain...ncer-reporting/?gf_protect_submission=1#gf_16

Attachments

Last edited:
Not a single indication on any of today's Caroline Kilkenny Studio story that they're #ads. Reported yet again!

I really hope she gets a headache from the ASAI over this. They say "If a situation arises that there is significant ongoing non-compliance, we have the option of carrying out a formal investigation." so it sounds promising!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lots of unmarked ads again today. And a bit of bitching fron hersel about 'the way things have gone' re having to make clear what's an ad and what's not 🙄
If you have followed the rules all along, Helen, people wouldn't be questioning you now, as they'd know they could trust you. You reap what you sow.
---
Reported her for Holos Skincare, Anume Medical clinic and Mad For Style Kinsale.

Last edited:
And reported the thrss most recent Ivory Lane Oranmore unmarked ads in her grid too. ASAI will need to take on more staff with all the reports they're getting lately 😂

Reactions: 4
Finally it’s getting through to her, she’s gone into overdrive with her #ad and big explanation of the stories with the jewellers and saying the post for Nozomi was a previous ad. Would the ASAI have been on to her that quick? Something has def made her change her tune.

Reactions: 5
I've reported her LOTS lately, and I'm sure others have too, so maybe she has been warned by ASAI. Or else she's glued to her thread here. Serves her right anyway. Her carry on is going on years so I hope she's been officially called out on it. She def wasn't too happy on Wednesday giving out about the new rules - I thought she was quite bitchy.

She still hasn't found the # key on her keyboard, but aside from that she has all her ads labelld as 'ad' today (even though I know it's meant to be #ad). Dunno if there's any point reporting her for not using the # symbol.

A free fecking Christmas tree for our favorite Diva today!

And again, all stories are either incorrectly tagged as #prinvite only (without the compulsory primary hashtag, #ad), or not tagged at all 😡 Reported again!

15 stories for Croi Kinsale, 15!!, and only 1 labeled as an #ad (without the #, of course, because she cannot follow rules!!). Reported em all. But it's OK because she's supporting small businesses (while acceptting payment or freebies) 🙄🙄

The new rules are having zero effect on Helen Murphy anyway. It's still all take, take, take and label nothing.

Last edited:
I reported her the other day too. If we keep up the pressure surely the ASAI will react.

She's so cheeky that I'm tempted to do an official complaint to the ASAI rather than using the short influencer form to report her.

I report her using the short form every time she doesn't label an ad. It says if the behavior continues they can open a formal investigation, so here's hoping!!

Another glut of unlabelled posts from this one today (Friday). Obviously the new rules have made SFA difference to her and her cheeky ways. I've reported her numerous times a week and still no improvement. If anyone needs a "formal investigation" from the ASAI it's our diva 😡 Her brands should be ashamed to be associated with her.

Reactions: 2
Isn't she very good all the same to give freely of her time once more to that Kinsale shop last night

Isn't she very good all the same to give freely of her time once more to that Kinsale shop last night
She's just so selfless 😂 I've them all screenshotted to report later on. I'd say the ASAI people are fed up of all the reports on her at this stage. I hope she gets a formal warning from them soon as she's one of the worst, most brazen, offenders. She couldn't care less about the rules.

She couldn't care less. She's never had her name publicly mentioned by the ASAI and even if she is mentioned in the future, she knows chances are nothing will happen. The ASAI are next to useless. There needs to be fines or something introduced, as the new rules haven't made a difference to any influencer as far as I can see.

SEVEN unmarked ads today for the Armada cottages 😡 The Diva is back on form.

Reactions: 1