Daily Diva Diary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is mad secretly selling the Thermomix now under the guise of she borrowed one and how amazing they are …..#tag #tag #tag
That Thermomix thing is all very dodge, not tagged as ad or collab which it surely must be if borrowed from the Thermomix rep, not from a sister or friend. Def thinks she is above the regulations and getting past it by saying it’s borrowed. Never had any tags up when she stayed in the Amanda Cottages a few weekends ago and then running a competition for them again with no tagging.

Reactions: 4
That Thermomix thing is all very dodge, not tagged as ad or collab which it surely must be if borrowed from the Thermomix rep, not from a sister or friend. Def thinks she is above the regulations and getting past it by saying it’s borrowed. Never had any tags up when she stayed in the Amanda Cottages a few weekends ago and then running a competition for them again with no tagging.
Oh she is unreal. I think the only reason she is getting away with it is probably because her followers are old fuddy duddy’s who don’t know about Tattle. I really feel she needs to be called out for her many many underhand and sneaky undeclared AD’s

Reactions: 6
I can't even watch her anymore. Makes my blood pressure rise! Thinks she's above the law. There's absolutely no excuse at this stage - she should, and does, know better. The money must be worth the loss of her integrity.

Reactions: 5
What is it with the secrecy of the price of the Thermomix, just come out and say it rather than saying it’s spendy unless you’re loaded, it’s expensive etc. coming from one who did a big extension and refurb on her holiday home it’s a bit rich. Every single one of her stories on it should be tagged #ad too as this circumventing it by saying it’s borrowed is just plain deceitful.

I would hazard a guess that between the Sorrento and Kinsale boutiques and the thermomix she had at least 50 stories up this week that were never tagged as SP let alone the fact they were blantent AD’s and should actually have been tagged as #Ad.
---
Also to add the absolute state of the clothes she advertises for these boutiques are rotten and there is no way in hell she could expect people to believe she wears any of that shite. I have seen her in Douglas and she is far better dressed than that rubbish, which just goes to prove she is all about the money and no morals

Reactions: 7
She’s been biting back at her critics who accused her of ‘loving herself’. I agree with the gist of what she’s saying, but can see why people might dislike the fake laughing and smug pout in her photos… I personally find the photo to her sisters far more natural and attractive than the one on the left with the Insta pout.

Once more, as a teacher (no idea what subject(s) she teaches); Helen for the love of God sort out your spelling and grammar when you post. Full stops and commas don’t need a space before them. Words do need spaces between them, but not two spaces.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Wow….. her face looks completely different, don’t know if it’s weight loss or the pose but I wouldn’t have recognised her!

Isnt her husband now doing aesthetics
[/QUOTE]
That might explain it…… she was a fabulous looking lady so hope she’s not going down that route.

Reactions: 2
I noticed that when this thread started and she knew people like us were watching, she got a bit better at marking her ads. Now she seems to have gone right back as bad as ever for not marking ads.

Haven’t been watching her in ages as she drives me bonkers, but I’ve reported loads of her stories today. Petty, I know, but she deserves it!! It’s funny, she can always remember to tag every single story with the name of the boutique who are paying her, but cannot remember to tag the stories as #ad!!

Also, I agree that her face looks different but can’t put my finger on it. I think her eyes look different??

Reactions: 3
How many times does she actually need to say “lads”? I often think she uses it as a way of sounding down to earth so the gullible fools don’t realise she is selling to them and think she is like a buddy just showing them stuff.

And the SP tags are back again on Thursday’s stories! Well, on half her stories anyway. Funny that, when it was mentioned here the other day that she hadn’t been tagging correctly lately.

Her try on stories are beyond boring, and the ‘lads’ thing is ridiculous. She comes across so insincere.

Last edited:
She only forgot to put #sp on about 5 stories today. That’s progress 🙄

Lost count of how many non labelled AD posts she have done this morning for the shoe shop..she must be getting paid a fortune to be there at 7.30am on a Saturday!
Off topic but does anyone follow Fashionablyfortyish…she is unreal for not tagging posts also.

Reactions: 3
Lost count of how many non labelled AD posts she have done this morning for the shoe shop..she must be getting paid a fortune to be there at 7.30am on a Saturday!
Off topic but does anyone follow Fashionablyfortyish…she is unreal for not tagging posts also.
The advertising standards group are starting to use AI software to identify ads that aren’t tagged, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was also sharing information with revenue and vice versa. There will be a reckoning along the lines of the clampdown on IT ‘contractors’ who only worked for one company…

Not a single hashtag was used in todays sell-athon. She’s definitely above the law 🙄 Reported them all in the hope that Instagram might shadow ban her again.

The shops are as bad as her, allowing her to plug their products without following the law. She did tag most posts for another boutique the other day so she can do it when she wants to.

Last edited: