Daily Diva Diary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now considering Helen runs her Instagram page as a charity as tbf she never EVER does paid #AD isn’t she just so generous with her time for Holos Skincare

Reactions: 5
I find her v fake talking about skin care when she clearly has lots of touch ups 🤥

Reactions: 7
This one is absolutely obsessed with the hard sell and not disclosing any paid posts as #AD especially for Holos…it’s non stop selling. She is obviously making a small fortune out of all the ads but not once have I seen her mark anything more that the very occasional #sp which is completely different

Reactions: 2
Another day another boutique and not a hashtag to be seen again. Then swearing by the holos skincare when she gets “tweakments“ done but making out it’s all down to skincare. This one needs to get her comeuppance and soon.

Reactions: 4
She's a cheeky thing. Mad For Style Kinsale are as bad as her as this isn't the first time she has failed to properly label her ads for them.
I think her face looks so different lately, even the shape looks longer or something.

Notice how she is no longer tagging as #Spon #PR no hashtags at all now how does she get away with it. She must be getting paid for all the ads or promos she does. Why doesn't she make them clearly as #ads if that is what they are.

This one obviously didn’t get the memo from ASAI today about clearly declaring ads, a half assed effort with “previous ad” but not good enough. State of her in that sleeveless jumper. Horrendous.

No #ad at all on her Sorrento Cahir ads. She never makes much of an effort to properly tag ads for that particular company. I suppose they don't care, and she definitely doesn't care. Will be interesting to see if she starts tagging from now on, or carries on flouting the law!

Lots of her looks lately have been not great.

Reactions: 1
No #ad at all on her Sorrento Cahir ads. She never makes much of an effort to properly tag ads for that particular company. I suppose they don't care, and she definitely doesn't care. Will be interesting to see if she starts tagging from now on, or carries on flouting the law!

Lots of her looks lately have been not great.
Her looks lately are all about the €€€€€€€€€

And not a single #ad on today's stories either for The Boutique Banty. Another shop who obviously couldn't care less.
She's beyond boring to watch these days. She's just going through the motions.

The camel toe on those trousers from the boutique in Bantry that wasn’t an ad 🤷🏻‍♀️Scarlet for her,

Reactions: 3
Could have done with sizing up alright. Don't think she even cares anymore, she just wants the money.

The new rules say #ad must now be used when advertising products, so this wan starts using #prdrop 🙄🙄

She's a great woman, so nice of her to help out these boutiques. I dunno how she doesn't get fed up of trying on outfits every single day, and trying to act enthusiastic when she clearly would never wear the items herself.

ASAI guidelines, what part of “clearly visible” does she not understand. She is taking the piss with her tagging, #ad and #sp are not the same.

But CCPC and ASAI say that for the avoidance of confusion, all commercial content should now be labelled #Ad or #Fógra for Irish-language posts.

Hashtags must be instantly visible to consumers, and posts about own brands must also be labelled as advertising.

Attachments

• Haha
Having to follow new advertising rules is clearly bugging her 😂 She's just being her usual martyr self on screenshot below.

She still hasn't found the '#' key on her keyboard though, on the stories she has actually marked as ads.

IMG_1122.jpeg

• Haha
Not a single #ad or even ad or sp on any of Sunday's stories 😡 It's worse she's getting. Will be reporting.