Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns #3 Bibbedy Bobley Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a sanctimonious twit. Up until their big splurge yesterday, they didn’t even have proper car seats for all of their kids. Surely we can create a sh*t post/public awareness page on Insta for these people? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is such a sanctimonious twit. Up until their big splurge yesterday, they didn’t even have proper car seats for all of their kids. Surely we can create a sh*t post/public awareness page on Insta for these people? 🤦🏼‍♀️
You can do a wiki on here that summarises stuff like this, which is easily found through Google. Tattle is one of the top search results for her name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she delete this? 🧐🧐🧐
Still there. It was a screenshot from a video.

Now shes banging on about that poor American kid who suicided due to bullying.
apparently a bunch of teachers messaged her that they are teaching kids about these topics but she is adamant that they should be… taught. Which is what the teachers said they are already doing? 😕

also, using an American kid as an example of how it’s ‘not being taught in our curriculum’ is ridiculous, because the American school system is not going to be the same as ours, and Australian children will be taught different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s an idiot. I’m not sure she even realises that case is in the US. No trigger warning again. She’s just ranting nonsensically. I bet the messages are from teachers still pissed about her rants from before school went back. They know she is *that* mum.

She must have been smashed in her DMs over the car seat stuff. Says she deliberately doesn’t show them in car seats for that reason (but then has shown them a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️). I’m surprised she listened and is moving them into more appropriate seats. Love to know how many people she blocked. She very deliberately hasn’t actually mentioned what seats they were using (or not using) before. She is just here to preach about how superior she is and please praise her. Never mind that Knox has been riding around with no seat for months (and the front seat 🙃).

Reactions: 5
Dear lord she is nauseating today.

Take some accountability for the content you share, quit telling teachers how they should teach. Kids do learn about how it is wrong to bully others in school, it is your job as a parent to have those conversations at home.

Be a better role model for your kids, start by not having conversations with the internet about self harm and suicide in front of a three year old. Just do better.

Reactions: 13
You can do a wiki on here that summarises stuff like this, which is easily found through Google. Tattle is one of the top search results for her name 😂
Oooh, I will have to look into this.

I am raging at her most recent stories. Says that she rarely takes photos of the boys in their car seats because "everyone" wants to critique them and they aren't experts but then proceeds to do a full demo video on it as though they are experts. Gets flooded with comments and opinions because the kids weren't safely secured so she follows that up with a passive aggressive comment "if they were watching the video they would have...blah blah"

SHUT UP SARAH! In one reel you contradicted yourself 3 times. You say that you are not an expert in installing car seats, so why didn't you get an expert to properly install the car seats? Secondly - if you are not an expert then why did you do a full story on car seat installation to show people how to do it? Thirdly - if you don't want people to critique your installation then DON'T PUT A F*CKING STORY UP ABOUT IT!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey Sarah, maybe start with the apparent bullying problem at that amazing private school that is just soooo perfect for your boys?

Would this not be the perfect time to talk about the situation with Knox? Instead she’s going on about the “bullying” that she faces.

She claims Knox has been bullied for weeks since school went back…and then all she talks about is what a wonderful kid he is. Nothing about her being angry or upset. Nothing about what she’s doing to address it with the school (and we got many rants and follow up about the bloody swimming carnival etc, so 100% she’d say). Now she also claims that he’s been bullied since kindergarten. That’s FOUR YEARS. Such a great school 🙄👏🏻

(I know it’s all fake and exaggerated for this narrative, but would some consistency kill them? 🥴)

Reactions: 7
I have no idea why they didn’t get the seats properly fitted and installed!
At that particular baby bunting there’s literally a guy at the front all day Saturday and Sunday who will do it for free

But that’s not content
And they are both of course experts in everything

Reactions: 7
She segued straight from the car seat comments to the young boy in the US. Offering an opinion is not bullying, Sarah. Also made mention of the things said about their family online. ALWAYS the victim. Never takes accountability for anything.

I am actually getting a very strong feeling that she is heading towards something but I don't want to put it up just in case she isn't and it gives her ideas. :oops:

Let’s not forget how frequently Sarah and Brad very publicly bully people…
Yes, they have called out so many people. One being that keepsake jewellery store owner. And let's not forget the infamous F slur!

Reactions: 5
Sarah’s SO anti bullying that she will message the sister of someone who made a comment she didn’t like, and possibly ruin their life.
11E0005F-EDB5-472A-A158-4CED332138D7.png
B916A7DC-31B1-4201-A162-420C70FBCF6A.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
They pander to the lowest common denominator with their “wit” and a lot of the time it’s not only straight up making jokes about DV, it’s also verging on cultural appropriation. Brad especially loves a bit of Ghetto talk, his “voice” when writing, and vernacular a lot of time mimics the way black stand up comedians and personalities spoke in the 90’s/2000’s.
this! I hate how he speaks AAVE. it’s racist. Look up the tit Awkwafina has copped lately for appropriation. Don’t take there speech and use it for laughs white boy. You would be laughed out if the ghetto you tiny joke. Racist and a bigot. When is he going to be called out for this?

Reactions: 15
He’s so gross with the way he “writes”. I can never tell if he’s a nasty as she is, or just not very smart 😅
I had trouble trying to work out what he was even saying. He reminds me of a high school dork who's trying to he cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.