Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns #3 Bibbedy Bobley Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This is a huge discount” 🙄 they’re literally giving you 30% off anyway for their birthday as listed in their Insta bio, no one needs to use your code and give you any kickbacks 😂
Came here to post exactly that - don’t need to use your stupid code Sarah!!!
also - you’d think she would’ve retouched her nails seeing as they stand out so much when she’s applying those eye masks

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is one of the ugliest people on the gram both inside and out. I can't fathom how any one would use a face like that to advertise beauty products.

Reactions: 13
The car seat situation just highlights how much of a ridiculous purchase the lego truck was. Can't even see out the back because of the car seats.

I think the thing that pissess me off the most is that they got from completely ignorant to experts in a split second. They are a personified explanation of the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Whether it be from rollerblades, car seat installation, or private school education no matter the topic they are extremely far out of their depth and just don't have a clue!
Absolutely this!!! Experts in absolutely everything, won’t take any constructive criticism because it would mean they weren’t 100% right about something.

It’s not normal to be like, “quick! Someone noticed that we’re irresponsible with car safety, let’s rush out and spend $2000 on new car seats”. Knox was 5ish when Teddy was born, they clearly had seats for all three at some point. What happened to those? Decided they didn’t fit in the Jeep and binned them? Teddy absolutely does not need a new seat, he will fit for a couple more years in his current seat.

For a normal person, a car seat is a necessary but major purchase. We’re comfortable, but for $500 (unless an emergency) we’d want to sync the purchase with our pay cycle and make sure we didn’t have any other major expenses that fortnight. We also wouldn’t go for four seats all at once, we’d work out whether we could get by with one or two and then purchase the others later. They definitely did not need four today, they were fine with zero! Why the urgency?! They spend money SO FAST.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I find it so cringeworthy that they feel the need to tell everyone how much they spend on things. It’s so tacky to do that. No one needed to know. If they wanted to know the price they could have looked it up themselves. There is no need to say “hey we just spent $2k because we could”
Why do they think that will make them look good to anyone? My grandmother would have said that is very “low class behaviour”.
Or as someone else has said here before “money talks wealth whispers” which I love!

Welcome to another thread for the central coast’s favourite grifters Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns.

Winning thread title by @christmas sausage. Be sure to buy yourself some diamond earrings to celebrate!

Honourable mention to @saaahhhhreal for “Knoxy loves pink, Brad kearns is a child, sarahs bs story about bobley being dumped is wild”

Thank you for supporting this thread 🙏🏻
Also thank you as always for setting this up!

Reactions: 10
If I had $2k I would love to spend it on a safety device for my daughter! She’s the same age as Middle Child (I forgot his name)

I do hate watch these two but I might skip tomorrow being that it’s Valentines Day 🤮🤮 and I really don’t want to see her heap praise on Braddles all day 🤒

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Came here to post exactly that - don’t need to use your stupid code Sarah!!!
also - you’d think she would’ve retouched her nails seeing as they stand out so much when she’s applying those eye masks
Sarah’s not real big on the finer details.
Hard to do when you jump from one thing to the next just to get that engagement.

Reactions: 4
The cost of those car seats + Brad’s rollerblades would be more than most people would spend in a month, 2 months even. It’s just revolting.

Reactions: 9
My jaw dropped too - both at the $2k spend and the filth on her existing car seats? Doesn’t she own some huge whiz bang washing machine? Absolutely no class. I have no idea how these two secure any sort of paid work.

Reactions: 7
Even knowing how much twits like them get for making sponsored posts, I just can't understand how they would have the free cash to drop on all of their purchases. They would have to be in debt up to their eyeballs and constantly paying interest on their credit cards (plural because they prob have multiple). Everything that they spend their money on is just superficial crap that they think wealthy people spend money on. E.g. private schools, expensive watches, gold coast holidays, exotic birds. They have no creativity.

BTW - childcarseats.com.au would have been the best place to start Sarah & Brad. With a 1.9 protection rating - looks like more expensive isn't actually better.

Reactions: 6
I know they’re dumb, but she watched the entire series and didn’t realise it was a parody?? I know it starts kind of subtle, but it’s pretty outrageous by the end.
They also used to get on stories when people commented on their posts as being stupid and promoting dv as being “just satiiiiiiiire guys”
Would repeatedly say satire over and over like people couldn’t understand their hilariousness

so I do not think they would understand what parody means

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They also used to get on stories when people commented on their posts as being stupid and promoting dv as being “just satiiiiiiiire guys”
Would repeatedly say satire over and over like people couldn’t understand their hilariousness

so I do not think they would understand what parody means
The thing is you need to be quite clever to write satire. Their “humour” has never been satire. They pander to the lowest common denominator with their “wit” and a lot of the time it’s not only straight up making jokes about DV, it’s also verging on cultural appropriation. Brad especially loves a bit of Ghetto talk, his “voice” when writing, and vernacular a lot of time mimics the way black stand up comedians and personalities spoke in the 90’s/2000’s.

They are both as thick as mince though, so not at all surprising they don’t understand satire even after they’ve sat through 4 hours of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Sarah seriously trying to pivot from completely irresponsible to car seat safety expert in under 24 hours?! Give it a rest 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who does she think she is to lecture her followers on car seat installation when she can’t even ensure a good fit for her child?
Straps are far too loose and head rest is too low.
590E5CC1-A672-481F-99D0-B08C005E96C4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.