Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
Uuhhhh… ok Sarah. Sounds legit. He definitely did not say that. 🧐

Sar, best off donating cash instead of sending cans of baked beans up. These poor people are going to be inundated with people thinking they’re doing the right thing…. Please find an appropriate organisation or community group to donate too.
Right?

When Sarah got home, the dog dragged his dog mat up to her and said "take this too, they need it more than I do."

We don't deserve dogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
Yes and Brad gathered up a bunch of Sarah’s freebie ugly clothes he parades around in and said “take this, they need it more than I do.”

The kids didn’t look up from their iPads 😬.
Then they said "what the heck, let's donate the dog. It will bring some other child joy and we can just get another one."

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
CareData report has dropped. I repeat, CareData report has dropped. Just got it in my email then.

Edit: he forgot to attach the report to the email. LOL.

PS Brad my dude: you can only recall messages from Outlook.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
and she’ll know more than anyone because she saw a picture of Ukraine in a magazine once at the doctors.
They will do an ancestry DNA kit and find out that they are 0.01% Ukrainian, a descendant of a Tsar - so therefore it will make them the authority on everything.

Brad will take a poll and start drawing up a strategy for the Ukrainian government. Peace will be restored.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bossbabetears

So a man just commented on his wife’s weight and stretch marks AND admitted he doesn’t get up to their kids in the middle of the night and people are… *checks notes* applauding him for it??
good God the bar is set so low even Brad’s little legs can leap over it

• Haha
Reactions: 24

soyladde

My fav thing about them is how much they give us to snark on. They make me feel so much better about my life, my marriage, my parenting, my understanding of world events. We all need Brad the bogan thirst trap and his tonka truck. It’s a cautionary tale of how your life can turn out if you marry the first guy from high school who compliments your knees.

Also still dying that she got him the 8k watch and he got her perfume. That must have stung.

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I noticed it was the first time that they’d used it since the last time they were paid to promote it 😂. It did look a mess.
Because they don't pay for anything therefore don't value anything.

I contacted Blossom by Ash and this was her repulsive response.

I had never made contact with brands but DV is not funny. Clearly they aren't stopping.

Also a slide note - this was a DM NOT on her page at all.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
Okay, even if you don’t want to deal with drop off tears (“we aren’t scared of emotions in this family!!”), go home and do something boring. I’m not saying punish him, but just sit him down (no TV) and get on with your day. “This is a work day for mummy (HA!), so I’m going to be doing really boring things and you’ll need to play by yourself”.

Bringing him home to have a fun morning of TV, shopping for presents and no doubt sugar and treats is never going to help the situation. He knows a few tears gets him out of daycare and he gets a fun day at home instead. I would never say it about a baby, but Teddy is 3.5. He’s more than capable of manipulating a situation to get what he wants. Just pull him out of daycare if it’s so hard, instead of whinging every time 🙄. Struggling to find sympathy for someone that sends her kid to daycare just so she can have some alone, pamper time.
Aren't they friends with some parenting expert? I wonder what she would think about this? Maybe they should purchase her course on "building resilience".

1) Big pat on the back Sez. You’re such a humanitarian. Whatever happened to just doing things out of the goodness of your heart, without having to broadcast it.
2) another saying to add to the list of “things that never happened so much they unhappened things that did”
7F49BE6B-DDA5-47E3-B9D8-523F7082E66E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

emmygluewho

VIP Member
This is actually a pet hate of mine, when people call children toddlers when they aren’t. Let it go. Your kid is three. Giving it a dummy doesn’t mean it’s a baby. Candice Barber is so bad for this and constantly called her 4/5 year old a toddler.
Ted is 158 weeks old

• Haha
Wondering if that’s from the thread where he was telling DV victims that they were wrong and he couldn’t possibly say or do anything bad because he was a DV liaison officer. You’d think they’d make far fewer jokes about DV if he was such an expert 🙄

Harsh. But…I mean…she’s not wrong 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Cool it on the climate change talk, Sarah. Your family is one of the worst examples of excess consumption and unsustainable practices.

• Haha

Severus Snark

Sarah “I buy my kids multiple pieces of plastic shit every day and am one of the biggest over consumers on the gram” Kearns posting about climate change.

Shut the actual fuck up you fucking moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
He looks like an absolute f#ckwit.
How could you possibly get turned on by that man at night laying in bed after he’s just dressed up and mocked you all day.
How embarrassing.
Such mixed messages from the Kearns. We're supposed to laugh at Brad because he's wearing a dress for entertainment and mocking his wife. But also, boys can wear dresses and no one should comment, judge or laugh. 🤷‍♀️

longtimelurker987

Chatty Member
I think he has really missed his mark today. A lot of his followers would be stay at home mums/working mums and he is just paying out how they always seems busy.
I’ll give you a hot tip BrAD but mums are busy. Mums are physically busy as well as emotionally busy. We don’t need some unemployed arsehole to make fun of how hard it is to parent

• Heart
Welcome to another thread for the central coast’s favourite grifters Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns.

Winning thread title by @christmas sausage. Be sure to buy yourself some diamond earrings to celebrate!

Honourable mention to @saaahhhhreal for “Knoxy loves pink, Brad kearns is a child, sarahs bs story about bobley being dumped is wild”

Thank you for supporting this thread 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21