Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instaboredem

charlies hair still resembles a mushroom/ umbrella
---
Disgraceful behaviour
Posting a video of your feral child biting you is absolutely beyond a joke. Just goes to show that she’s not parented at all. They’re supposed to be raising future generations here, but nah, just let them do whatever they like and if anyone dares to say anything just turn comments off and post another video embarrassing yourself instead.
e

mumaof2boys

Dulcie is 8, its her birthday soon, only know because my son is same age and birthday around same time, he acts more grown up tho!

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
His eyes are too small for his head! He looks like an alien!
I can’t believe he put the ready made carbonara in a pan and pretending that he made it until Dulcie piped up.
Wow what an absolute sad case of a man🤣🤣🤣

Why does the big fat pig constantly wipe his filthy greasy fingers down his hoodie? Then go back to serving up his kids food. Are people seriously going to pay to eat in his pub??
Just caught up with all the videos and cannot believe once again he’s spent most of the videos wiping the greasy food into his hoodie to wake up the next morning and put it back on!! 🤢🤢🤢 The man is honestly disgusting & the whole house looks like it could do with a good clean! The kitchen is always filthy 🤮

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
and then daddy pig says he was going to take them to the free day when he can afford takeaway any other day! How about support businesses rather than being a greedy fat beg!🤬

even plating up Charlie’s duck he puts his hand in again and just picks it up to put it back?! I’ve honestly never in my life known someone that has to handle other people’s foods so much he’s actually obsessed, poor boy couldn’t even finish making his food earlier because he had to get in there to film!

don't understand little D constantly climbing all over the counters either! They don’t look like they clean the kitchen so I wouldn’t wanna be eating there and I hope she’s not allowed to do that in the pub 🤢
Daddy Pig 😂😂😂

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Yeah I doubt he’ll have issues making enough money from tiktok. Emily Brogan has 383k followers, lives in London and quit her job and daddymay has a lot more followers than her

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Imagine posting a Tiktok when your vile offspring mentions how he hates another SM creator (spudman). God sake, no manners the lot of them.

Notice Greedy little D are more than her bigger brother's, grabbing food.

They are a vulgar bunch

Why the butcher, cake shop + Zizzi etc give them free stuff is beyond me
what was said?