Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cwymmie

VIP Member
Little miss brat sleeps with them?? Why? I missed this one. Doesn't she have her own room? I presumed she did as the boys do don't they?
She shares a room with Clarke. On their Croatia holiday she was sharing with the parents as there wasn’t enough rooms for all. Not sure if that’s where this idea that she shares with them at home has come from. Could be mistaken, but I’ve not heard mention of it myself.

princessqueen96

Their air fryer looks like a fire waiting to happen. Pushed right into the corner with loads of junk on top!
He tries so hard to be the “cool Dad”. 🥱

Instaboredem

Can you imagine the smell of him… he never changes his clothes, I bet his under carriage is cheesy 😆😆😆
---
Mrs May is grubby too 😝😝😝😝

Mocks for exams are taken more seriously now my younger brother is in year 11 and he is revising as he has his mocks when he goes back so I do believe what he is saying

Tatvam

She's been off far too much since he left his job :oops: they really need to nip that in the bud
---
Not surprised if they’re taking her to bloody McDonald’s while she’s off! No wonder she doesn’t want to be at school!
Exactly! If you're ill enough not to go in to school then you're too ill to go shopping and McDonalds