Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

account70032

VIP Member
At the risk of sounding like a broken record...Dulcie is so bloody annoying!!!

Also...teach 👏 the 👏 puppy 👏 not 👏 to 👏jump 👏 ffs!
One day she’s going to get badly burned in that kitchen it’s an accident waiting to happen. I get nervous when I see how she behaves in that kitchen.These dinner plate up videos are a terrible idea to do with kids who don’t listen and are jumping up and down getting in the way like they’re trying to injure themselves badly.

Reactions: 1

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Caught a few minutes of his dish up dinner live earlier, the girl was her usual bad brattish self, sticking her fingers in the butter and using them to spread it on a roll. Why is she allowed to get away with this behaviour. Thay have created a monster.
That's grim

• Sick

Hareandbear

VIP Member
I can’t believe that he actually asked whether he needed to clean the car! The absolute state of it and the fact he’s had his muddy dogs in it 🤮 most people would just do it! Not roly though he’s too lazy. I don’t care if they said you didn’t have to most people would of just done it in the first place how can you not be embarrassed to hand it back like that! Two people home all day and can’t even go get it cleaned. And his advertising for it has been shit so I don’t understand what bmw are getting out of it 🤷‍♀️
And given the fact didn’t he used to work for a car wash business?

Steve1985

When does daddy may eat? Or does he just plate up race for the youngers? The older ones never seem to eat either. I’m genuinely intrigued?

Flipflopdrop

That video with Cooper coming home a little bit late with his scooter… those kids really have no respect for him do they? Flashing the lights in the house, beeping it as he brings it in knowing that his sister is probably asleep by now, riding it in the house when he’s told no… what an obnoxious little twat.

And the two plate up videos with the knife just lying there on the side right where the Little D cretin and Clark were standing, one little accidentally swoop and that could have so easily ended in tears.
Please don't use that term for Clark, it's derogatory towards people with physical/mental disabilities, and he is only a child. It's not his fault his parents exploit him online.

princessqueen96

Still reading here obviously as he captioned the fact he bit the sausage 😬
I don’t get why he doesn’t just buy more food if he wants some. Instead of 8 sausages get 12 so you can have some dinner 🤷‍♀️ we never see what he has for dinner, only on a Sunday. The size of him suggests he’s not just biting the end of a sausage here and a spoonful of pasta there.
Where has he mentioned the sausage? I can’t find it 😂

EJK85

In the time he took to argued about putting it under the grill the cheese coould have been melted.