Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heā€™s talking about tattle yet again in his latest TikTok caption šŸ˜‚ Mr May aka Daddy Pig stop exploiting your child you are the one putting your daughter online so take her and your other kids offline , learn to be a better responsible parent and protect your kids because comments about your childrens behaviour should be the last thing you worry about cause there are far worse things happening on the internet that you donā€™t see and thatā€™s what should keep you up at night thatā€™s what you should be filled with guilt about.

You have put so much content out there of your children and anyone of all ages can save photos and videos of your daughter that can end up in the hands of pedophiles. A woman on TikTok whoā€™s a police officer confirmed this unfortunately happens a lot and that the parents aka you Mr May are to blame for posting your children in the first place and providing the content. You wouldnā€™t want a 50 year old man coming up to your daughter on the street telling her he loves to watch her and has photos of her saved on his phone so why are you ok with a 50 year old man at home watching your daughter on his phone and having access to save videos of her and just watch her as much he wants. You shouldnā€™t want any stranger watching your children or knowing their name etc itā€™s wrong.

Youā€™re using your children for your content cause without them you know your teen and little kid fans would lose interest. Youā€™re a very selfish person and so is your wife she is just as much to blame. Nobody is telling you to be perfect cause nobody is perfect and nobody is saying your kids need to be perfect cause thatā€™s not possible but what you can do is be a responsible strict parents to help your kids become nicer better behaved people for their sake because these kids are very unlikable and rude especially your daughter sheā€™s horrible and its your fault sheā€™s like this because youā€™ve not raised her to act better.

I said it already but of all the kids Clark is the nicest but heā€™s usually the most overlooked as the other 3 take centre stage but this shows that we can acknowledge when a child is nice but we can also see when another child isnā€™t. If youā€™re going to put out content of children on the internet people are going to make comments about it and the only way to stop child exploiters like you is to call you out and show the damage youā€™re doing to your kids. You never answer the question on why you are ok with exploiting your children to strangers you avoid answering it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The way he snaps at Clark for just cutting a bit of butter but lets little Demom throw food, bite him and take off others plates.

Reactions: 13
The way he snaps at Clark for just cutting a bit of butter but lets little Demom throw food, bite him and take off others plates.
It honestly riles me up! Heā€™s so horrible to that boy thatā€™s the most polite out of all of them! Makes a big deal out of doing anything but sheā€™s aloud to run the show and do whatever she pleases. It annoys me that heā€™s got whatever leftovers after sheā€™s had what she wants! No consideration for others at all

Reactions: 11
This is what I donā€™t understand, if I put my daughter online and I had one nasty comment about her Iā€™d never show her face again. Doesnā€™t matter how much money it made me. Itā€™s awful really when I think about it šŸ˜Ŗ

For someone who never reads tattle, he sure canā€™t shut the duck up about it.

OK Roly, youā€™ve got a stupid name, you look like youā€™re melting and youā€™re absolutely sick for exploiting your children so that you can get free food. The food obsession, along with the desperation for validation from teenagers is not normal for an old man and you might need to consider that you have a problem.

So nice of you to keep popping in to see us šŸ„°

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Totally agree, he's awful to Clark. God's sake, why not let him do his own tattie? Oh yes, means no video to post. What about with little D puts enormous amounts of everything in her packed lunch, that's ok I suppose.

Poor kids

Reactions: 3
Heā€™s clearly upset about the comments about Dulcie. And fair enough , probably not a nice thing to read ā€¦

but you know how you could make that all stop , dear Roly Poly Pudding ā€¦?

āœØ stop exploiting your children and valuing money and clout over their safety and happiness āœØ

• Heart
For someone who never reads tattle, he sure canā€™t shut the duck up about it.

OK Roly, youā€™ve got a stupid name, you look like youā€™re melting and youā€™re absolutely sick for exploiting your children so that you can get free food. The food obsession, along with the desperation for validation from teenagers is not normal for an old man and you might need to consider that you have a problem.

So nice of you to keep popping in to see us šŸ„°
Stop posting your kids online then you'd never need to worry about it. The draw of the dollar is just too much šŸ’²šŸ’²

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hate how he keeps saying ā€œthoughtsā€ while standing behind them making them taste their food on camera šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
He sounds like David Attenborough narrating a wildlife programme
ā€œHere we have brattus littleus, putting mounds of ketch on her air fryer chips with a helping of TSB on the side. Thoughts?ā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
---
Totally agree, he's awful to Clark. God's sake, why not let him do his own tattie? Oh yes, means no video to post. What about with little D puts enormous amounts of everything in her packed lunch, that's ok I suppose.

Poor kids
Wonder what poor Clark gets in his packed lunch once Dulcie has hoovered everything up??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Heā€™s desperate to be as popular as Spudman is right now and heā€™s probably hoping the pub opening will get him that attention he craves. He kept trying to get Spudmans attention on the tiktoks last night itā€™s very cringe.

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t think itā€™s ā€œname callingā€ to talk about how rude and disrespectful a person is. Nobodyā€™s calling her names. We are pointing out her terrible behaviour (enabled by her parents). And we wouldnā€™t have anything to say if you stopped showing her behave like that.

Reactions: 8
Him cutting TOAST like heā€™s a michelin star chef is the funniest thing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ who the hell uses a knife that big for toast?

Also daddy pig no one wants to comment about your little girl but believe it or not picking up on bad behaviour is not ā€˜hateā€™ so you need to take a look in the mirror at your unwashed hoodie and saggy eyes and see that youā€™re the one continuously putting her online for strangers to see! Most parents would see the comments and no longer post but you wonā€™t because youā€™re desperate for attention! Youā€™re not a good parent in fact youā€™re a shocking one, discipline your child and donā€™t post her bad behaviour online and you wonā€™t get comments. PS stop treating Clark like tit when heā€™s the only decent child you have!! And before we get a video put in his face going ā€˜people online say I treat you like titā€™ of course heā€™s going to say you donā€™t but we can see you do!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And before we get a video put in his face going ā€˜people online say I treat you like titā€™ of course heā€™s going to say you donā€™t but we can see you do!
He did this before and itā€™s honestly so unnecessary to point out to your child that so many people can see that theyā€™re the least favourite? Let your kids be kids, and keep them off tiktok, or, I donā€™t know, just be a better parent? Crazy suggestions there, I know šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
When Mrs May was talking (at the same time as Daddy šŸ½) did she mention making reservations at the pub to use the bar? Surely that makes no sense at all - have they overestimated their popularity?

When Mrs May was talking (at the same time as Daddy šŸ½) did she mention making reservations at the pub to use the bar? Surely that makes no sense at all - have they overestimated their popularity?
Surely they have, it's their egos talking, buckle in for the ride, it's gonna be funny šŸ˜€

Reactions: 2
She did! Said it was "TBC" if people needed to book to use the bar!
They have 100% overestimated their popularity!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.