Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Peakyblinders one of the older kids said he hated spudman but greedy pig said he was going to go for the free day. I enjoy watching spudman, he seems a decent guy and kudos to him for not plastering his kids all over SM
And is hard working from what I can tell whilst also being on dialysis multiple times a week! Better than that pig in every way

Reactions: 2
And is hard working from what I can tell whilst also being on dialysis multiple times a week! Better than that pig in every way
Hands down no comparison. I hope spudman tell him to jog on and to stop being such a beg.

Roly, keep making your irrelevant content, showing us all just how crap at parenting you & Mrs May are and your feral kids + dogs 🤮
---
Ps change your manky clothes 🤮 they could walk to the machine themselves

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
and then daddy pig says he was going to take them to the free day when he can afford takeaway any other day! How about support businesses rather than being a greedy fat beg!🤬

even plating up Charlie’s duck he puts his hand in again and just picks it up to put it back?! I’ve honestly never in my life known someone that has to handle other people’s foods so much he’s actually obsessed, poor boy couldn’t even finish making his food earlier because he had to get in there to film!

don't understand little D constantly climbing all over the counters either! They don’t look like they clean the kitchen so I wouldn’t wanna be eating there and I hope she’s not allowed to do that in the pub 🤢
Daddy Pig 😂😂😂

It’s annoyed me how he keeps saying how far it is to get to spudman. From where he lives it’s 1 hour 45mins. But he will happily go to London for an AD which is 1 hour 15 probably more with traffic. As soon as Clark wants a day out he can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 3
I find it disgusting how he will taste food from the kids plate and then put the fork back in their food after he’s ate off it. If I knew anyone had done that to something I was going to eat I’d refuse it. Disgusting

“Portion police” Hi Daddy Pig! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻Happy reading!
P.s that brown hoodie makes you look like a giant, hooded-eyed turd!

Reactions: 8
“Portion police” Hi Daddy Pig! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻Happy reading!
P.s that brown hoodie makes you look like a giant, hooded-eyed turd!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’ll be worn until Thursday now and then it’ll be an afternoon change into the purple number

Also don’t know if anyone has noticed in the recent video when he pans the camera around little d walks in with her plate still in her uniform and it’s nearly 9PM on the oven! If that’s the correct time then that is shocking for two parents that are home all day! Why is he cooking a basic meal so late on a school day and why’s she not told to get changed or have a shower?! 😅

Ps if you’re reading this roly as we know it’s basically your nightly bedtime story! Put your phone down and clean your tit tip of a kitchen! 🤢

Reactions: 7
An old video just popped up on my fyp and I was surprised at how small the upstairs of the house appears. It looks like they extended the downstairs, but not upstairs.

• Wow
That daughter is awful and has no manners what so ever, the way she stuffed that cheese in her mouth was vile and he didn't pull her up on it. What a pretentious brat.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
His huge ego and smugness he had when talking about the pub and how easy it all would be and he made out like everyone on here didn’t know what they’re talking about when pointing out how much hard work will be involved setting up a pub and running it aswell as the stress that can be involved , he dismissed a lot of what people said acting like he had it all under control and that everyone speaking common sense and giving honest advice/opinions were just hating but now look at him he’s in a panic in his latest TikTok saying he’s overwhelmed by the work that is involved in setting up a pub , organising everything and running it.

I was waiting for it to hit him that what he’s signed up for is going to be hard work and stressful and you have to know what you’re getting yourself into , you have to know you’ll enjoy what you’re doing so that it makes the hard work worth it and you have to be dedicated or else you’ll end up super stressed and because he’s so lazy it’s like he can’t keep on top of anything and finds everything too hard to do like he can’t be bothered. What kind of manager will he be if he’s already too lazy to check emails people sent in applying for a job.

If he’s like this now before the pub is even open what will he be like when the hard work of running it hits him or do they have a lot of money lying around to pay for everyone else to do all the hard work in the pub so that he can sit back being lazy doing his tiktoks shoving the phone in everyone’s faces while he just gets in the way and is of no help to anyone.

Reactions: 5
He’s got himself a head chef and front of house, he’ll then find a manager. All these people will end up doing the brunt of the work and ordering do he won’t have to, he’ll walk in about 4pm in a filthy hoodie, his droopy eyes drooping, looking/begging to see who in the pub wants a “fan photo!” Thats all he’s doing it for. To big up his already over inflated ego! Sad sad man!

Reactions: 4
It came across to me like he's only interested in the shiny side of opening a pub - so selecting which beer it will stock and what the menu will be. He's soon going to find that the reality of this will be very very different.

There can't be any evening plate up races, no Sunday night desserts because every waking minute will be in that pub trying to make it a success. I think it'll be like everyone on here has said - mega successful for a few months with kids then the hype dies down and it dies a death. Can't wait for his face when that happens.

Reactions: 10
If he’s got squeaky bum time now about the pub. He’s gonna absolutely tit his pants mid service on a flat out Sunday. Trying to deliver is unlimited roast potatoes

Reactions: 6
Why is the family group chat (sorry GC) on Snapchat? Get a WhatsApp or even iMessage like any other normal adult. Yet another example of daddy may acting like a teenager.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Anybody who has a snapchat in the year of our lord 2024 immediately gives me the ick, no matter how old you are.

Reactions: 11
Daddy pigs been reading again 🤣 mentioned Charlie’s hair looking like a mushroom ahahah

on a positive note Clark seems like a really polite boy 🙂

called the purple hoodie by the end of the week although I said Thursday night and he’s spiced it up with this morning instead 😂

Daddy pigs been reading again 🤣 mentioned Charlie’s hair looking like a mushroom ahahah

on a positive note Clark seems like a really polite boy 🙂

called the purple hoodie by the end of the week although I said Thursday night and he’s spiced it up with this morning instead 😂
Clark does seem lovely, nicest of them all. Poor kid being stuck with those plonkers.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.